Do you have accounts receivable or similar experience and looking for your next opportunity? Read on!
Summary about this job
Accounts Receivable/Credit Control
Company: SG Fleet Australia Pty Ltd
Location: Gosford & Central Coast
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Lease Coordinator. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Great Staff Benefits
- Pymble Location
- Opportunity for progression
SG Fleet is a leading fleet management and salary packaging company in Australia, delivering expert knowledge and superior service to our clients and business partners. Our specialist capabilities extend from salary packaging of motor vehicles through to fleet management and leasing of corporate fleets of passenger vehicles, light commercials, heavy commercials as well as various plant and equipment.
In this role you will be responsible for reviewing employee's Vehicle Fund Accounts and create a revised payment schedule if necessary.
Your New Role
- Ensure cases allocated from Negative fund balance report are actioned in an effective and efficient manner.
- Investigate and respond to/action emails received into the Revised Packages Inbox.
- Respond to queries received via the Revised Package Group telephone Number.
- Liaise with internal departments to resolve outstanding salary deduction issues i.e. missing salary allocations, incorrect funds received.
- Calculation of Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) and After Tax Contributions (ATC).
- Finance background - experience in credit control or accounts recievable advantagous
- Competent numerical skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Intermediate computer skills - especially Excel; Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
When we add a new member to the sgfleet family we look for people who embody our values: Trust, Collaboration, Innovation and Excellence and are keen to grow and develop with us.
Our added benefits include:
- Onsite yoga and fitness classes,
- a full calendar of events with many celebrations throughout the year,
- fitness passport,
- access to salary packaging and a range of discounts on cars and car servicing.
If you're looking for a fun work environment that offers work-life balance, career development and ongoing opportunities, then we would love to hear from you.
Read more about our company and what we do at
sgfleet is an equal opportunity employer and both
men and women are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button below and complete our online application form.