Are you looking for some paid casual work within a dynamic Audit team? Apply now for a position in our project team for some great work experience!
Summary about this job
Audit - External
Company: VINCENTS CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
Work type: Casual/Vacation
Detail information about job Undergraduate Auditor. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Challenging & Rewarding Role
- Training & Development Focused
- Award-Winning Professional Services Firm | Canberra CBD
“Our point of difference is our people; we can’t do what we do without you.” David Rose (Managing Director)
- Winner of 17 Client Choice Awards since 2008 and nominated again in 2018
- Regular opportunities to engage with our teams in our Northern offices (Sydney, Gold Coast and Brisbane)
- In-house training program and generous postgraduate study support
- Unique corporate culture created by staff selected values
- A relaxed, professional working environment where we genuinely enjoy what we do!
It’s an exciting time to join Vincents! We have received an impressive total of 17 Financial Review Client Choice Awards since 2008 and are proud to be finalists in this year’s awards for Best Accounting Firm (Revenue < $50M).
Examples of awards that we have won in the past include:
- Best Accounting Firm (Revenue under $50m)
- Best Queensland Firm
- Outstanding Client Care
About the Team
Vincents Assurance & Risk Advisory team is experiencing high demand for its services from the government and non-government sectors as it continues to build on its reputation as an outstanding, dynamic and experienced specialist group of professionals.
Commencing in 2012, the unit has quickly gained an excellent reputation for outstanding client care and service consistent with Vincents as a whole. The team is led by highly experienced professionals with backgrounds from Big 4 firms - both internationally and locally. Vincents Assurance & Risk Advisory have become a serious alternative in the market with more clients coming on board every month to access the team’s exceptional skills in the provision of assurance services, including the full range of financial statement and superannuation audits - as well as internal audit and related audit services.
The team’s great success is being built off the back of extremely satisfied customers and a great team of people working together.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for some university students that are interested in gaining work experience within a professional services firm to assist our Assurance & Risk Advisory team in Canberra on some casual client focused project work.
The responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assessing, evaluating and processing data
- Interpreting and applying legislation
- Responding to queries via phone and email
- Workflow management
- General administration support
- Currently studying a bachelor of Accounting/Commerce or Finance or Business related degree
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Available for 2 days + per week depending on demand
- Logical reasoning and problem solving
- Resilient and able to work under pressure situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and professional phone manner
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Good organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
Vincents is a multi-award winning, full service firm employing 200 people across four offices. Operating in a flat structure, we strongly believe in an open-door policy and two-way communication. Knowledge sharing, personal and professional development are fundamental philosophies of the firm. We are committed to ensuring our employees grow their expertise by investing in a comprehensive in-house training program and generous postgraduate study support. In addition to our education commitments, Vincents believes in providing a holistic work environment that focuses on you as a professional by carving time for your physical well-being through our health and lifestyle benefits.
To find out more about our firm, visit our website www.vincents.com.au
It’s Your Career: Gain Insight, Take Control.
How to Apply
To apply click on the Apply button, submitting your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role. All applications will be acknowledged by email and treated in the strictest of confidence.
Enquiries to HR at [email protected]
You must be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident to apply for this role.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE