National Internal Payroll Support Consultant - Do you have Chris 21 experience?
We are currently seeking to appoint a talented full-time Internal Payroll Consultant who genuinely thrive on assisting client's with their queries.
Summary about this job
Company: BOYD RECRUITMENT
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job National Internal Payroll Support Consultant - Do you have Chris 21 experience?. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Do you have a background in Payroll? Min 1-2 years?
- Excellent CBD Location | Intensive Product Training & Accreditation Provided
- Competitive Salary, Reviewed Annually | Genuine Career Growth Opportunities
This role is suited to someone whom has had enough processing end to end payroll or ...someone whom wants to genuinely grow into an external HR/Payroll Consultant or... that external HR/Payroll Consultant that doesn't want to travel anymore but loves what they do? I would like to hear from anyone that feels they have the skills and personality to make a difference in this position.
On behalf of a highly successful multi-award winning global software company, Boyd Recruitment is assisting our client in their quest to find a National Internal Payroll Support Consultant" to join their team of loyal and committed staff.
Work for an established international organisation that never loses sight of the fact that their most valued asset is their people. Our client truly does something unique in candidate short market - they retain their staff!
They are truly passionate about providing their customers with innovative products and superior service.
Once they hire the right people they inexplicably hold on to them. They receive loyalty, commitment and passion from their employees. In return their staff enjoy long term careers where they grow alongside the business, developing skills and experiences which mean they can move around within the company, taking on new roles and responsibilities.
The Internal National Payroll Support Consultant will be responsible for supporting customers/users of our client's premium payroll products. Intensive product training and accreditation on their product will be provided, however previous experience with chris21 will be advantageous but not a requirement.
In this role, we are looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills, good oral and written communication skills. You will be a team player with good-decision making skills, be calm under pressure and be a person of influence.
Responsibilities will include;
- Provide premium customer service (Telephone and Email).
- As part of the National Internal Payroll Support Team you will provide information and resolution to the clients in a concise and friendly manner ensuring this is performed at the appropriate level of client understanding
- Efficient management of customer queries, liaise with other departments as necessary to ensure customer enquiries are resolved.
- Contribute to product direction by proactive feedback of software defects and/or enhancement requests to the Software Development teams;
We are looking for candidates with the following skills/experiences:-
- Minimum 1-2 years exposure to Payroll/Human Resources procedures
- Chris21 Software experience
- Advanced communication skills including the ability to deal with customers and dealers at all levels (i.e from Payroll Officer to CEO)
- Strong attention to detail
- Well-developed organisation and time management skills
- Well-developed Team Work skills with a 'Can Do' approach to your work
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, Word etc)
- Fabulous sense of humour & fun attitude - A MUST!!!
This is an employer of choice and they have placed themselves as an industry leader due to their outstanding workmanship and impeccable reputation.
Our client will provide you with a great salary package, plus a whole host of other great benefits including a great place to work in modern offices, and casual/smart working attire.
If you aspire to a career within a successful organisation that recognises and provides "quality of life", stability and security of employment and where you will get to perfect your skills alongside a talented team, all whilst enjoying the recognition, progression and benefits that our client has to offer, then don't hesitate in calling me, Antoinette Boyd for a confidential chat or apply online now so not to miss out these great opportunities.....
----- PLEASE SEND APPLICATION IN WORD DOCUMENT ONLY & NOT PDF -----