Part Time Sales Consultant - St Leonards
Drive sales through exceptional customer service & product knowledge. Process orders & advise customers on products to build lasting relationships.
Summary about this job
Company: Reece Australia Pty Ltd
Work type: Part Time
Detail information about job Part Time Sales Consultant - St Leonards. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Thursday and Friday 8.00am - 5pm and Saturdays 8am - 4pm
- Build a career with Reece - training and development opportunities.
- No industry experience required - extensive product training provided
We now have an opportunity for a Part Time Sales Consultant at our St Leonards showroom. Retail Consultants have the responsibility to maximise showroom sales and profitability by delivering customised service to our retail & account customers both instore and onsite. You'll work with our customers, build a strong rapport to encourage repeat business, and follow up customer orders and enquiries.
Hours - Thursday and Friday 8.00am - 5pm and Saturdays 8am - 4pm.
- Customer Service (this includes maintaining a friendly, tidy and professional appearance)
- Sales (including over the counter sales, quoting and quote follow up)
- Customer Development (Maintain strong account customer relationships both instore and onsite, drive sales by supporting account customers with small & large projects)
- Stock Management
- General computer skills
- Maintaining high standard of displays & merchandising within showrooms
- Embracing the Reece values, policies and procedures
- Being a supportive team member
Applicants must have a current driver’s licence, retail sales, basic computer skills and be committed to learning and professional development. While selling ability is essential, prior knowledge of bathroom products isn't necessary, as you'll receive full and extensive training and you'll also be given the opportunity to move forward along the Reece Career Pipeline.
Why wait? This is your chance to join a great company that offers excellent conditions and comprehensive on the job training.