Trail blazer? Join a rapidly growing company to align and execute HR strategy and embed culture in this newly created, hands on HR Manager role.
Summary about this job
Management - Internal
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job HR Manager. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Implement the strategic HR plan
- Support the leaders to embed a culture of positive performance
- Exciting, rapid growth robotic technology company
FBR are at the cutting edge of 3D robotics technology and their recent growth can be attributed to the imminent commercialisation of their Hadrian X bricklaying robot. The potential for the application of this technology in the construction industry has seen FBR undertake significant expansion of their High Wycombe based team where the manufacture of the robots is being undertaken.
The addition of a HR Manager to the FBR team will be critical to aligning the HR systems and processes with the company’s strategy. The pace of change has seen FBR need to implement new systems and processes so the HR Manager will also play a significant role in ensuring that their continuous improvement support the growth of the business and the team.
For success in the role, you will require:
- Previous experience leading a HR function (ideally in an engineering or manufacturing environment),
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- An appreciation for the rapid pace of change and hands on work required in start up companies
- A pragmatic approach and the ability to deliver candid advice
- Demonstrated knowledge of contemporary HR practices
- Demonstrated and detailed understanding of relevant IR legislation
- Comfort with a range of technology applications and platforms
- Tertiary qualifications in Commerce, Psychology or other relevant discipline.
Being comfortable with a high degree of complexity will be important, particularly as the landscape will be changing constantly and new systems and processes will be rolled out across all functions of the business. This is an exciting time in the development of FBR and presents an opportunity for an energetic, intelligent and hands on HR Manager to contribute to the continued success of the business.
How do I apply?
If you’re interested in this position, email your resume via the Apply button, or to find out more about this outstanding opportunity, please contact Tammy Hoysted on 08 6298 6408.
All discussions and emails will be treated as highly confidential to protect your privacy.