Come and join an award winning company that supports growth, success and focus' on getting people back to work!
Summary about this job
Company: AMS Consulting Group (Aust).
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Vocational Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
The AMS Consulting Group (Aust) Services provides award winning advice and solutions to individuals, employers and organisations within injury management, occupational rehabilitation, injury prevention, OH&S, Risk Management, Vocational and Employment Services.
Over the past decade, AMS Consulting established a reputation as an industry leader in Occupational Rehabilitation and private consultancy and will continue to grow for the next decade.
AMS Consulting are now seeking suitably qualified NES Consultant to assist us in our continued success in returning workers back to suitable employment.
The role of an NES Consultant within AMS Consulting is that you will be responsible for linking quality occupational and vocational rehabilitation services to occupational goals. This role works in conjunction with a range of stakeholders to deliver return to work solutions.
The role responsibilities are (but not limited to);
· Delivering individual services, including assessments and vocational interventions
· Occupational and vocational rehabilitation including, case conferences with insurers, workers and treating health practitioners.
· Provide evidence based and solution focused, rehabilitation links to employment for injured workers returning to work.
· Ensuring all administrative requirements is adhered to including all written reports and case notes.
To be successful for this role you will have the following skills:
• Experienced job network or recruitment consultant (desirable)
• Experience working within an Occupational Rehabilitation industry (highly regarded)
• Articulate written and verbal communication
• Ability to build rapport quickly
• Exceptional customer service
• Quality focus within service delivery, communication, correspondence and outcomes
• Results driven
At AMS Consulting we look for people that are like minded in driving for success, that are determined and have a passion for the industry.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate their ability to manage and maintain the quality of their work whilst working and completing competing priorities. The successful incumbent will be able to work efficiently and effectively without losing control of the fundamental properties of our business and understand the importance of our ISO accreditation.
** please note that other various roles are currently being recruited for and AMS Consulting would welcome other potential candidates **
For further information, queries or to apply, please forward your current CV with application to Emma Olle, Group Human Resources Manager, [email protected] or 03 9620 4212.