Senior Account Manager - Brisbane based opening
Brisbane-based opening | uncapped earnings | Commission from $1 | Fantastic team
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: Talent – Winner ‘Seek Large Recruitment Agency of the Year’ 3 consecutive years!
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Senior Account Manager - Brisbane based opening. Terms and conditions vacancyBrisbane based opening:
It's been an exciting 12 months at Talent. We've achieved an impressive year-on-year revenue growth. Talent is officially the largest Digital & Technology recruitment specialist in the APAC region, and we now have a truly global footprint with the successful launch of our first office in the United States. The next 12 months will be no exception with significant plans for continued growth and expansion into new markets both locally and internationally.
We currently have an opportunity that would suit an experienced Technology or Digital Recruiter to join our tight-knit team based in Brisbane. As a Senior Account Manager, you will work with clients across a variety of industry sectors building a hybrid desk focussing on both contract and permanent IT and Digital recruitment. We don't work across technology verticals, so if an opportunity to truly take ownership of a variety major accounts and benefit directly from the relationships you build is of interest, then this role could be perfect for you. This role will inherit a significant number of contractors and ownership of some of our most established clients.
We will happily be transparent and discuss this point with you:
- This role will specifically see an inheritance of a well-established desk (a hybrid of existing contractors and perm clients) that will provide commissions from your first month
As a Senior Account Manager within the business, you will inevitably be a self-starter with a true passion for recruitment, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and poses the tenacity required to be successful in a competitive market. You may be currently working a vertical that you find restrictive, or even a desk that views you as either a "Perm' or "Contract' recruiter - why do this when you can have the freedom to recruit in a way that will make you more successful?
With a structured training an induction program your transition to the business will be as smooth and rewarding as possible.
Some of the other benefits you'll experience whilst working for Talent include:
- Extremely attractive and competitive bonus scheme - we pay you commissions from dollar $1
- Casual dress - wear what's appropriate to suit your audience
- $300 per annum Lifestyle Allowance - buy sporting goods, gym membership, parts for your bike etc.
- Salary sacrifice options
- A dedicated training allowance to ensure continued personal development
- A mature environment that genuinely appreciates family/work-life balance
- Quarterly activities that keep the office talking for weeks after
- Company budget that will allow you to sponsor various events and help further enhance your growing network
- Annual conferences that everyone attends
- Help unlock clients' potential by inviting them to enter our annual global event "Talent Unleashed' whose resident judges include Sir Richard Branson, Steve Wozinak, Jane Tewson to name but a few
- Ability to leverage from a truly global capability that assists with business development activities
If you're reading this and would like to discuss further, we'd love to hear from you. Contact either Sam Needs or Keith Dixon on 07 3031 4501 for a confidential discussion (or) click the 'Apply now' button now and submit a copy of your CV.