Senior Human Resources Consultant
Senior HR Consultant for a 12 month project - Central Western Sydney location - $140,000 - 160,000 + super.
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: West Recruitment
Work type: Contract/Temp
Salary: $140k - $160k p.a. + Super
Detail information about job Senior Human Resources Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
- 12 month+ consulting role
- Circa $140,000 - 160,000 + superannuation
- Central Western Sydney location
Our client is reputable, recognised and large scale business with multiple sites across Australia. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior HR Consultant on a 12 month contract based in Western Sydney.
Reporting to the Head of HR. the successful candidate will work within the HR Group on multiple change management programs. They will be supporting leadership by identifying and coordinating HR services and effective strategies related to:
- Performance Management
- Training and Development
- Rewards, Recognition & Benefits
- Industrial/Employee Relations
- Employee communications
- Human Resources Management System (HRMS) maintenance
- Metrics, Data and Reporting
The successful candidate will possess:
- Tertiary Qualifications in HR (or related discipline)
- Experience in EBA/EA and Union negotiations
- More than 3-5 years of experience in a similar position of HR leadership within a National company
- Strong change management experience
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to set priorities and meet challenging deadlines
- Strong service orientation and ability to empathise with others
- Self-directed individual with initiative
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact David Smith on 02 8036 7602.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.