HR Consultant opportunity within a growing ASX business. Support and consult with our Leaders and Team Members across various sectors of our business.
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: Vita Group Limited
Work type: Part Time
Salary: Pro rata
Detail information about job HR Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Growing ASX Listed Company
- Part Time 6 Month Job Share
- Diverse & Fast Paced Role - Albion Location
About Vita Group
You may not have heard of us, but it’s likely that you’ve come across us in action. We are an ASX listed company. We help Australians connect to a brilliant future through the provision of ICT products and services. We bring innovative lifestyle offerings to market through our start-ups, and we guide Australia’s small businesses, government departments and industry leaders to take control of the latest technologies that will enable them to thrive.
Our people and our company culture values proactivity. We are performance, achievement, and team-oriented. At Vita, there will never be a day when you aren’t learning, growing, and developing.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Consultant to join our HR Advisory team in a part time, 6 month contract position. The position is offered as a job-share arrangement, working alongside another member of Vita’s HR Advisory Team. The primary purpose of this role is to provide HR support to Vita’s Information and Communications Technology (ICT) business and support the growth and integration of Vita Group’s Non-invasive Medical Aesthetics (NIMA) category. The HR Consultant will provide generalist HR support and advice to managers and team members across these business areas, undertake key projects and contribute to the achievement of People and Performance and Group objectives.
- Provide advice, solutions and support to line managers and team members on:
- Interpretation of Awards, Agreements, and Terms/Conditions of Employment
- Implementation of new/updated legislative and award requirements
- People-related company policies, guidelines, and legal obligations
- Support external conciliation hearings
- Case management relating to workplace investigations, complaints/grievances, and rehab/return to work processes
- Partner with legal representation as needed to ensure adequate risk management and resolution to complex issues
- Support effective working relationships between Line Managers and team members to encourage the development of healthy work environment
- Support the performance management process
- Support organisational change and restructuring including acquisitions, mergers, divestments, and integration
- Communicate strategies, processes and structures related to projects/initiatives
- Remuneration and benefits including remuneration reviews
- Evaluate position descriptions and make recommendations on appropriate salaries
- Drive awareness of HR programs and practices
- Encourage the use of benefits and support mechanisms available to team members
- Data gathering & analysis, external benchmarking, development & modification of recommendations,
- Provide monthly and ad hoc reporting to support the business to manage turnover and other major people drivers
- Bachelor of Human Resources, Business or a related discipline, minimum 3 years’ experience
- Strong knowledge of industrial relations laws, regulations and instruments
- Experience in representation at the Fair Work Commission and other bodies
- Understanding & awareness of WHS legislation, regulations and Codes of Practice across all Australian states
- Experience in interpreting agreements and providing sound advice to line managers and team members
- Experience in conducting workplace investigations and grievance handling
- Extensive experience and a thorough understanding of Performance Management practices
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in supporting or leading projects
- Experience in supporting or leading change management initiatives.
Benefits We Offer
- Discounts on products from our strategic partners
- Salary packaging
- Education allowance and child care allowance
- A paid day off on your birthday and to volunteer
Apply today or view our careers page at http://careers.vitagroup.com.au/current-opportunities to learn further about our business and dynamic culture.