Senior HR Business Partner - Mining
CRISTAL MINING is recruiting for a Senior HR Business Partner for our mining operations in the Murray Basin. Relocation support available. Global Co.
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: Cristal Mining Australia Ltd
Location: Mildura & Murray
Work type: Full Time
Salary: 12.5% SUPER + BONUS + LEAVE LOADING + RELOCATION
Detail information about job Senior HR Business Partner - Mining. Terms and conditions vacancy
CRISTAL MINING AUSTRALIA is recruiting for a Senior HR Business Partner, responsible for the provision of generalist HR support to our Murray Basin mining operations.
This role is being offered on a permanent, full-time basis, 4on 3off DIDO from Mildura and based at the Ginkgo mine site with occasional travel to Mildura, Broken Hill and the Snapper Mine sites.
Site accomodation and meals will be provided during 4 days at site.
Relocation assistance to Mildura will be provided with this position.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the HR Manager, the Senior HR Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Working in partnership with the business to deliver human resources practices that deliver a positive employer-employee relationship, a high performance culture, workforce capability and a high level of employee engagement.
- Implementing and driving legally compliant human resource policies, programs and best practice processes in the region.
- Supporting the business through key cyclical HR processes.
- Providing counsel and coaching to partner and support the business on a wide range of human resources issues.
- Collaborating with HR Expertise and Services in the areas of Reward, Recruitment Payroll and L&D.
- Measuring and reporting on agreed HR KPI measurements.
- Partnering with the business to develop, lead and participate in any stakeholder working parties and community consultation groups.
In return for your commitment you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package including; 12.5% superannuation, 25% leave loading, allowances and eligibility to participate in the Cristal bonus scheme.
Cristal will also provide relocation assistance to Mildura. Mildura is a regional city of Victoria with a population of over 60,000. It is the largest settlement in the Sunraysia region. Mildura is located 475 kilometers north west of Melbourne.
Mandatory requirements include:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in HR, Business or a relevant discipline
- Broad experience in the provision of generalist HR support in the areas of; talent management, employee relations, organisational design, compensation, L&D, change management, HR policy development.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Experience in the Mining & Resources sector would be advantageous to your application.
Cristal Mining is one of Australia’s premier mineral sands companies and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cristal. We engage in mining, processing and sale of separated mineral sands products. We produce ilmenite, leucoxene, zircon/rutile-rich non-magnetic products and other titanium materials.
How to Apply
Please go to http://www.cristalcareers.com/ to apply for this position.
Short-listing for this role will commence immediately.
Applicants must have the working rights or be eligible to work in Australia.