This opportunity can seriously transform your life! Intrigued? Well what are you waiting for? Read on to find out more…
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: Precision Sourcing
Work type: Full Time
Salary: Up to $80000.00 p.a. + OTE $80,000-$100k in first
Detail information about job Graduate Recruiter. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Superior training & career path- 56% of the team promoted this year
- Curate innovative events and social media strategies to propel your brand
- Amazing culture, brand new CBD located offices
Are you ready to start your career in recruitment? Do you want to be a part of a dynamic, exciting and supportive team?
The Low Down
Are you a lively and curious graduate looking for an opportunity as incredible as you are? Well, you've come to the right place! Precision Sourcing is a top recruitment business - and right now we're on the hunt for some extraordinary grads to join our grad program. Be warned….this opportunity can seriously transform your life! Intrigued? Well what are you waiting for? Read on to find out more….
Who are we?
We are a great technology & data recruitment business. Our talented, knowledgeable and highly specialised recruiters continuously strive to understand both candidates and clients, with the purpose of Helping Talent Achieve. We promote fun, innovation and collaboration!
We are offering a select number of lucky graduates the opportunity to make their mark in the world of recruiting. We offer a 6 month in depth training program to set you up to be a future recruiting star. We’ll train you on a heap of exciting stuff to make you a recruiting guru, and a modern recruiter, including:
- How to become a total expert within your chosen specialist market
- How to source stand out candidates for roles via a variety of channels including social seduction, personal branding, database and marketing tools
- How to interview candidates confidently using competency based questioning
- How to manage the process including salary negotiation through to the offer stage for your candidates and customers.
- How to identify and seduce the best customers within your market via a variety of sources including phone, face to face meetings, events and social media.
- Negotiation across the full process with candidates and customers
- How to plan, set goals for your personal life and a pathway to achieve them using Precision as a vehicle
Stuff You’ll Need
- A degree in Communications/Business or relevant field
- A desire for sales, sales targets and the trappings it brings!
- 12 months work experience in a customer service based role (this could have been whilst you were studying)
- Fantastic people and interpersonal skills
- Ability to dream big
- Confident, Articulate and Enthusiastic
What is in it for you?
- Realistic OTE $80,000-$100,000 in first year... expect this to double and more with time
- A brilliant career path which can include leadership
- A tailored training program adapted to you and your learning
- A fantastic incentive package which includes overseas trips, birthday, monthly team incentives, weekly personal training and more!
Want to find out more? Apply using the link and well be in touch soon. Contact Jaden on 02 8246 7714 or if you want to ask anything.