Internal Talent Acquisition Consultant
Seeking a passionate & proactive Internal Recruiter with well developed sourcing, stakeholder management and communication skills
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Internal
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Internal Talent Acquisition Consultant . Terms and conditions vacancy
- Join our internal recruitment team
- Suited to a Recruiter with strong sourcing & stakeholder management skills
- Significant career development available
We are seeking a passionate and proactive Recruiter to join our Internal recruitment team. Based in Melbourne this role will see you partner with our staffing brands and corporate functions to source top talent. This role requires someone with a strong background in permanent placement, who is able to attract candidates using a variety of sourcing channels.
The Adecco Group Australia works to get people into work. Every day, we empower people of all ages and from all walks of life to gain fulfilling and rewarding roles. And we work closely with employers too. Understanding their needs. Then helping them to devise and deliver short and long-term hiring strategies. It’s all about spotting potential and opportunities for growth. Then bringing job seekers and employers together to achieve maximum impact. Right now, we do just that through our four brands handling everything from General Staffing through to specialist recruitment in IT, Accounting, Finance and Office.
- Undertake resource methodologies for search, selection and candidate assessment including identification of recruitment marketing channels, job posting optimisation and social media
- Manage the end to end recruitment life cycle
- Work with the wider P&C team to reduce the cost of turnover and increase Retention in the Adecco group through effective recruitment
- Liaise with Hiring Manager’s to determine staffing needs and to effectively communicate internal hiring procedures and policies
- Utilise detailed behavioural interviewing skills and psychometric tools to assess goals, skills and previous employment to collate all relevant details to enable the best possible job selection
- Conducing search, market mapping and talent pooling for key roles
- Support Talent Acquisition project work as required
- Previous recruitment experience gained within an internal or external recruitment team
- Well-developed search skills with the ability to use multiple candidate sourcing channels
- Well-developed stakeholder management, influencing and communication skills
- A passionate and outcome driven approach
- An interest in supporting Talent Acquisition team projects
As part of the global The Adecco Group family of brands, our reach covers 60 countries and in total we employ over 32,000 experts who work as one team to influence business transformation and deliver the right workforce solutions, right on time.
Press apply now and the Adecco Talent Team will assist with your application.