Join our People & Culture team and assist in recruiting shining stars! We're on the hunt for a Recruitment Officer to start immediately!
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Internal
Company: Affinity Education Group
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Recruitment Officer. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Permanent Full-time position
- Immediate Start Available
- Fantastic Organisational Culture
We’re building an amazing team…and we need you!
About our Centre Support Office
Located in the Brisbane CBD, our Centre Support Office provides support for more than 160 child care centres around Australia. We’re passionate about supporting our centres, who deliver high quality early education and fun for more than 14,000 children!
Our office space is modern and light-filled, with great open spaces to enjoy lunch and catch up with your colleagues. We’ve achieved a great balance between corporate and casual environments. You’ll experience our focus on quality, teamwork, training opportunities and a culture of genuine recognition and reward, led by our CEO. We also love to have serious fun by holding events such as our ‘team huddles’, charity fund-raisers, monthly birthday morning teas, casual dress Fridays, quarterly catch-ups with our national team and…wait for it….twice-weekly pilates sessions for all staff. Trust us, it’s the type of place you’d love to work.
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, you will be responsible for performing an end to end recruitment function for our VIC/ACT/WA/NT centres and working alongside managers to ensure successful recruitment and selection of key roles.
This is a high volume, fast paced role commencing immediately!
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Prepare and place advertisements for vacant roles across the organisation
- Liaise and manage recruitment companies
- Undertake administration tasks including candidate management, creation of employment contracts and letters of offer
- Conduct employment reference checks and other employment verification such as visa verification and police check
- Organise psychometric testing for candidates (when/if applicable)
- Manage end to end recruitment for Centre Support staff and selected centre staff
- Assist Area Managers and Centre Managers in recruitment for service staff
- Evaluating the existing recruitment model and amending as required
- Assist with 457 and Permanent Residency applications
- Coordinate job offers to successful applicants and arrange induction into the organisation in conjunction with the new employee's reporting manager
- Assist with any Visa related applications
- Current Police Check or willing to obtain
You will have experience in a similar role within a large organisation, be able to communicate professionally and effectively with multilple stakeholders, hold a high level of professional corporate presentation and will be willing to obtain a current Police Check.
This is Permanent full-time position based in our Centre Support Office in the Brisbane CBD (38 hours per week, 8.30am - 5:00pm)
Why work for Affinity?
At Affinity, we proudly do things differently. Our mission is to inspire and nurture individuals to reach their full potential. It isn’t just about what we do for children, it’s about what we do for our team, too. Every day, at more than 160 child care centres around Australia, we support quality, teamwork, training opportunities and a culture of recognition and reward. Affinity allows our people to shine – so we can deliver the best in early education.
As Australia’s most dynamic early learning business, we’re revolutionising our industry through our Lifelong Learning approach, Quality Team, Healthy Children program, technology and facilities upgrades and much more. We’d love you to join us!
Achieve beyond your expectations as you are supported to learn, grow personally and professionally and develop new, valuable skills.
Feel positive. Feel proud. Make new friends. Laugh. Go home smiling.
MAKE YOUR MOVE