Medical Recruitment Consultant
As an experienced Medical Recruitment Consultant you will have the opportunity to flourish in a supportive environment assisting GP's with placements.
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: Family Practice Medical Centres
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Medical Recruitment Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
The Family Practice Medical Centres is expanding and due to growth we are seeking an experienced Medical Recruitment Consultant to join the team. Assisting doctors with permanent and locum GP opportunities, this role provides you with the opportunity to work within a supportive team environment whilst utilising your experience to be able to stamp your mark on the business.
Joining our team
Recognising that you are an individual with your own experience and ideas, we will work with you to forge those ideas into reality maximising your earning potential. Additionally you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission
- Opportunity to contribute to the direction of the business
- Genuine flexibility in working conditions
- Supportive management and admin team
- Progressive and technology focused recruitment company
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in the recruitment and placement of doctors in General Practice or the Healthcare industry
- Proven success working within a recruitment sales environment with an emphasis on new business development
- Proven experience engaging with all stakeholders, including regulatory bodies such as RACGP, AHPRA & Medicare, across the recruitment process with the ability to influence decisions and outcomes
- Ability to build, develop and nurture candidate pools and talent communities
- Understanding of the with Australian Healthcare system, regulations and legislation such as DWS, 19AB & 19AA and how they apply to Australian trained and International (especially UK) medical graduates
You will receive:
- Competitive base salary with a commission structure that has an uncapped earning potential.
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Supportive management team that encourages and celebrates success
- Working within in a successful business surrounded with talented staff
To apply please submit your CV asap.