Senior Recruitment Consultant
Davidson is a leading provider of recruitment and HR consulting services across Australia focussing on transforming workplace performance.
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Senior Recruitment Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
About the Company
Davidson is a leading provider of recruitment and HR consulting services across Australia focussing on transforming workplace performance through exceptional people. With more than 25 years of experience and offices across Australia, our inspiration comes from the positive impact we have on lives, with the Davidson difference being our ability to see the optimal potential in every organisation, team and person and turn it into a reality.
About the Role
To continue to support the fast paced growth of the successful Davidson Technology business, there is an outstanding career opportunity for a Senior Consultant to join our high performing Melbourne team. We are seeking an expert recruiter with proven success in the Digital Development space, who can grow and develop their knowledge within their micro-specialisation, creating an unparalleled advantage in the market.
- Actively participate in the development of building new and existing client relationships including attending meetings and providing intelligence to clients within the digital space
- Successfully manage expectations of key clients, delivering to achieve budget
- Strategically map the market and maximise utilisation of Davidson sourcing strategies & recruitment methodology to identify key talent within the digital sector
- Maintain up to date and relevant knowledge in the digital field to effectively deliver a micro-specialist service to clients and candidates
- Provide career and recruitment advice to candidates and clients which are professional, useful, ethical and memorable, creating a lasting impression of Davidson
- Drive client growth in other areas of micro-specialisation, through joint client activity, sharing and knowledge transfer
Davidson want to speak with professional, talented and business savvy recruitment consultants who have a strong and successful digital background, looking to maximise their earning potential within the thriving Technology sector. The ideal candidate will be a genuine trusted advisor to clients, have exceptional recruitment skills, the drive to succeed, and the tenacity, determination and focus to deliver the best possible results in the Technology Recruitment sector.
Leveraging our cutting edge technology stack, intelligent sales enablement framework and account based marketing strategy, you will soon become one of the industry’s top recruiters within the Information Technology sector.
At Davidson, our consultants are rewarded with:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- A family first culture that respects work / life balance
- Access to a variety of professional development opportunities within the business
- High achievers incentive rewards, lunches and trips
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Ryan on 02 8093 0635, quoting ref no. JO-1806-89759. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com