Consultant - Remuneration & Rewards
All vacancies of Australia • Human Resources & Recruitment • Consultant - Remuneration & Rewards
A Specialist in Remuneration & Benefits Analysis and recommendation is required for a 6 month contract ***Opportunity for part-time available***
Summary about this job
Remuneration & Benefits
Company: Ashdown People
Work type: Contract/Temp
Detail information about job Consultant - Remuneration & Rewards. Terms and conditions vacancyThe role:
Provide specialist performance, remuneration and benefits advice and services for the business. Respond to broad business issues from a remuneration perspective and develop and implement Remuneration Strategies, including salary reviews, salary benchmarking, salary package and incentive recommendations, role sizing/evaluations of senior roles, incentive programs and remuneration and reward reporting.
Operate as a primary point of contact and technical expert for remuneration advice and ensure remuneration and incentives solutions provided are both customer centric in nature and meet policies and compliance requirements.
- Extensive analysis experience with benchmarking, market salary data and internal relatives and provision of remuneration package recommendations.
- Experience project managing the performance and annual remuneration process.
- Experience implementing and managing performance and remuneration related activity.
- Experience presenting data analysis and salary review results to an executive and committee level.
- Experience in providing specialist performance and reward advice and guidance to senior business leaders and HR team members
- Tertiary level qualification in a relevant people oriented discipline or equivalent knowledge and skills gained through practical experience
Responds for Consultant - Remuneration & Rewards on FaceBookRead all comments for Consultant - Remuneration & Rewards. Leave a respond Consultant - Remuneration & Rewards in social networks. Consultant - Remuneration & Rewards on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+
Related jobs in Australia: Graduate Recruitment Consultant | HR Administrator | APS5 Training Delivery & Administration Officer | Business Development Consultant | Recruitment Consultant | Accountancy & Finance (Warm Desk)