Training & Safety Advisor
This dynamic organisation requires a well-experienced training & safety advisor who can bring the business through multiple projects.
Summary about this job
Occupational Health & Safety
Company: Zenergy Recruitment Pty Ltd
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $110,000 - $120,000 + Super
Detail information about job Training & Safety Advisor . Terms and conditions vacancy
Training & Safety Advisor
- Strategic leadership opportunity
- Based in Sydney CBD with interstate travel
- Working across a diverse logistics organisation
Organisation & Opportunity
Our client, as one of the most forward thinking strategic logistics organisation, they have built an uncompromising commitment to safety, customer service and the expertise and loyalty to people and its stakeholders. They are the leader in the market with a well-established and expansive network division through the porting environment across the Asia-Pacific region. Being a fully integrated logistics partner, they encompass leading technology across the business with implementation of automation across multiple locations.
With this exciting role, working as part of the corportate safety team, you will bring the business through RTO re-accrediation followed by innovative business improvement projects. Working between the National Training Manager and the GM of Health & Safety, you will take a strategic approach on the requirements for training in accordance to the VET Sector and improving compliance across health and safety within the business. Ideally you will be able to identify opportunities for improvement to existing business practices.
- Demonstrated experience ensuring RTO compliance in line with organisations standards of practice.
- Minimum Cert IV in Training & Assessment, Cert IV in WHS and Auditing qualifications.
- Solid understanding of the AQF Framework relating to the VET Sector
- Experience building and delivering training packages through interactive engagement focusing on the best learning outcomes.
- Previous exposure to compliance and auditing within high risk, heavy industrial sites with a behavioural based safety approach.
- If you have Diploma in Vocational Education and Training along with the above requirements you will be strongly considered.
Benefits & Next Steps
A well-recognised diverse logistics organisation with genuine opportunity to develop within the business. This is your opportunity to secure your future with a highly reputable company
Apply directly with your resume in WORD FORMAT. This is an expedited recruitment process, please call and register your interest today.
Following this, should you require additional information please contact Kathleen Melville on 02 9003 2725