Hearing Screening Audiometrist
As a pivotal member of our Health department, you will also be coordinating bookings and conducting Hearing Tests on full time or part time basis
Summary about this job
Occupational Health & Safety
Company: JTA Health Safety & Noise Specialists Pty Ltd
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $40,000 - $54,999
Detail information about job Hearing Screening Audiometrist. Terms and conditions vacancy
This is a forward looking role for motivated individuals to join our team. Full training will be given to the right candidates, who will join a department team of Screening Audiometrists on a permanent or part time basis. The choice is yours.
Your flexible role is to deliver onsite hearing tests throughout Melbourne and assisting with administration, booking and scheduling work for Audiometrists from our Elwood office.
The eligible applicant will have a high level of initiative and self-motivation and an a confident and comfortable style when interacting with our clients.
We are looking for someone who is available between Monday – Friday, in varying shifts between 6am to 6pm.
Depending on site times, your day may start early and finish early or vice-versa. Flexibility is key to this role.
There is plenty of opportunity to move into other parts of our company and this role would be suited to a mature person with both site (manufacturing and office experience).
EXPERIENCE IS NOT NECESSARY, AS FULL TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED TO THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
- Liaise with client employees and managers.
- Perform a subjective assessment of noise levels onsite.
- Carry out audiometric screening tests in accordance with the relevant regulations and record the data online
- Deliver noise training to client employees onsite
- Drive a mobile test unit and ensure it is kept clean and in good working order.
- Liaise with clients to book jobs in
- Send through confirmation of job bookings including scheduling and relevant information for the day
- Process company reports and employee letters after audiometric assessments
- Process invoices within the departmen
- Screening audiometry experience will be looked on favourably
- Intermediate to advanced computing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to reading detail
- Presentable with a high level of customer service
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Australian citizen
- Manual driving license and capable of driving a small/medium truck (no special large vehicle license is required)
- Division 2 Nursing qualification
- Cert IV in Training & Assessment
- If you are willing and keen, we will up-skill you to assist with the development of other Health related Services, including health & wellbeing programs, spirometry, flu vaccinations, alcohol & drug testing, training and other areas.
- Remuneration will be negotiated based on experience, qualifications and working hours.
- There will be lots of independence with this role when you are out with client. In the office you will find a relaxed and professional atmosphere in a fun loving and close nit team.
- Please send applications including CV and references via the online application process.
- Please include details relating to the period of notice required at your current job & your current salary.
- Only successful applicants will be contacted for the next stage in the recruitment process.
- JTA is committed to developing the right person searching for further career development and advancement.
Please contact our Health Manager by email at [email protected]