Recruitment Coordinator - Part time
Excellent opportunity for an experienced recruiter seeking part time hours to join this large growing hospitality group!
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Internal
Work type: Part Time
Detail information about job Recruitment Coordinator - Part time. Terms and conditions vacancy
- South West Sydney
- Part time | 15-20 hrs/ week
- Large & growing hospitality group
Mounties Group, one of Sydney’s largest registered club groups, is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced recruiter to join their busy team in this newly created role in a part time capacity.
Based at Mt Pritchard (10-minute drive from Liverpool), this role will see you assist with the internal end to end recruitment for our 5 Western Site venues. More specifically your day-to-day activities will include:
- Consult with managers to ensure staff requirements and specific job objectives are provided upon requisition request
- Write job ads and post to appropriate job boards
- Assist with providing a shortlist of suitable candidates to hiring managers & phone screening
- Coordinate interviews, develop interview questions & attend interviews as required
- Complete references and coordinate medicals
- Finalise offer of employment, and assist with drafting contracts
- Coordinate onboarding process including relevant documentation provided to new starter prior to commencing & coordinate and conduct orientation sessions
- Maintain the recruitment system and manage the talent pool
- Proactively seek talent and generate interest using various mediums including social media
- Coordinate & conduct monthly group recruitment
- Other adhoc HR tasks as required
Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience of 3-4 years in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational, time management with strong attention to detail.
- Strong computer literacy skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- High level of professionalism with sensitivity to confidential issues
- Impeccable presentation and a service orientated approach
- Flexibility with hours & availability
- Formal qualifications in Human Resource Management (currently undertaking or complete) will be considered favourably
Competitive salary - Meal allowance - Free Onsite Parking - Uniforms Provided - Discounted Gym Membership
How to Apply:
If you would like to join an organisation that is serious about exceeding customer expectations in everything they do please submit your expression of interest!
We hope to see you soon!
As part of the Mounties Group recruitment process candidates will be required to obtain a medical report from their usual General Practitioner confirming the candidate’s fitness to perform the inherent requirements of the advertised role.