Recruitment Coordinator - Permanent role
We're looking for an eager Recruitment Coordinator to join a fun and fast-paced team based in North Sydney. Permanent role.
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Internal
Company: Gartner Australasia pty Ltd
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Recruitment Coordinator - Permanent role. Terms and conditions vacancy
About this Role:
The Recruitment Coordinator will provide integral support to a high-performing Recruitment team and their business units. This is a great opportunity to add significant value to a busy team and the ability to multi-task as well as superior organizational skills is crucial to be successful. It requires an individual who understands the necessity for confidentiality and professionalism at all times and is able to deliver in a fast-paced, demanding environment with the ability to adapt to change.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate all candidate interviews and logistics including scheduling kick-off calls, phone screens, video conferences, on-site visits and debrief meetings
- Deliver exceptional candidate care and timely follow-up throughout entire interview process
- Act as host to candidates when on-site and work with coordinators in remote offices to ensure similar candidate care and manage logistics
- Booking of candidate travel including travel reimbursements and reconciliation
- Manage the employment application process; ensuring a completed application is received and uploaded into the applicant tracking system
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree and a year of business experience preferably in Human Resources
- Proven experience supporting a team in a fast-paced environment
- Requires strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
Who you are:
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Team player and adaptable
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Proactive in regards to anticipating needs
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you?
When you become a member of Gartner HR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.