Human Resources Manager
Are you a motivated Human Resources Manager to join a growing company. Fantastic perks and benefits, work life balance & exciting team!
Summary about this job
Management - Internal
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $70,000 - $89,999
Detail information about job Human Resources Manager. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Australian Software Provider Rapidly Expanding.
- Growing presence nationally, this is a pivotal role in the company's growth and success.
- Innovative Thinking, Supportive, Progressive Culture.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day HR Operations, providing support & implementation of workplace policies. The office is a highly driven, friendly environment. You should have a strong knowledge of employment law, policy creation and employee engagement and will be expected to communicate successfully in order to complete tasks in an effective and timely manner.
In order to be considered for this opportunity you will possess the following:
• 4-5 years' experience in talent acquisition or HR Discipline.
• Ability to create and implement employment and recruitment strategies.
• Exceptional time management and organisation.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to build and maintain long lasting relationships internally and externally
• Ability to be innovative and proactive
$80-$90k Base + Super
HOW TO APPLY?
Email your resume to Tamsin - [email protected]
Please note only candidates that meet our clients' criteria will be short-listed and contacted.