LEGAL RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
Recruitment Consultant required for Michael Page Legal based in Sydney.
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: Michael Page
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job LEGAL RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Leading global recruitment company
- Competitive salary plus quarterly bonuses and monthly incentives
- Work with the most reputable firms and companies in the legal industry
Exciting new growth opportunity for a Legal expert to join our busy and fast-paced Legal recruitment team!
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values - take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
Due to ongoing, client demand, a new growth opportunity has become available in our Michael Page Legal team in Sydney located in our stunning CBD offices overlooking the iconic Sydney Harbour!
The Legal team manage all 'qualified' legal roles across NSW in both private practice, in-house and government, from junior level through to Partners and General Counsels.
In this role you will be responsible for the entire 360 recruitment cycle, from business development and account management to candidate sourcing, candidate placement and candidate management.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
- Recommend tailored recruitment programmes that will allow niche roles to be filled through cutting edge digital solutions.
- Leveraging your existing network and referrals to source and interview candidates, negotiate salary packages and maximise client engagement.
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond.
- Assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery.
- Assist with networking events.
- A solid understanding and knowledge of the legal profession acquired from either legal studies, legal work experience and/or legal recruitment experience.
- A natural communicator with an ability to build strong relationships at all levels.
- A self-motivator, driven by career progression and financial gains
- Ability to work autonomously and create and manage your own workload
- Aspirations to lead a team
- Interest in global opportunities/secondments
- Proven experience developing a client base in a either a legal, recruitment or sales role
Do you see yourself as a future leader? Do you have the drive to succeed in a challenging, yet rewarding environment? If so, this role could be for you.
We provide an extensive training program tailored to those with or without recruitment experience along with a culture that supports and incentivises success, personal growth and careers both locally and globally. We are constantly evolving internally to provide a working environment that is flexible for all employees
- Base salary, quarterly performance bonuses and monthly incentives
- Long-term career growth and detailed personal, highly individualised development plans
- Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
- Industry leading maternity packages
- Really fun and collaborative working culture with monthly and quarterly social team events, annual awards night, individual incentives which include vouchers and experiences and more. Annual High Flyers trips to locations such as Dubai, Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii.
- Dynamic working arrangements
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Maria Curtis on +61 2 8292 2238.