HR Systems Analyst - JAPAN (Japanese essential / based in Melbourne)
Rare opportunity for an experienced Japan HR professional to grow their career in a regional HR team based in Melbourne, Australia
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: Bristol-Myers Squibb
Work type: Full Time
Salary: Excellent salary package including bonus
Detail information about job HR Systems Analyst - JAPAN (Japanese essential / based in Melbourne). Terms and conditions vacancy
- Global biopharmaceutical company
- Regional APAC role supporting Japan, based in Melbourne
- Japan HR knowledge and HRIS / HCM systems experience preferred
Talented Japan HR professional
We are looking for passionate HR Systems Analyst with Japan HR experience to join our newly established APAC HR Shared Service Centre. This permanent role is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Reporting to the HR Operations Lead, the HR Systems Analyst will be a subject matter expert using the company HRIS / HCM, Workday. You will play a pivotal role in providing end user support; ensuring the integrity, accuracy and correct usage of HR information retrieved from the systems. You will be required to perform organisational management processes in Workday and support complex business changes impacting people in the HR system. You will be detailed focused and committed to continuous improvement of systems and processes.
This is a challenging and rewarding role where you will balance ongoing work and projects, working with varied stakeholders in the business. You will be supported within the HR shared service centre by a dynamic manager and wider team of Tier 1 and 2 HR specialists with a passion for their work and the broader BMS business.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications required:
- Japan HR work experience and knowledge of Japan HR environment
- Fluent oral and written Japanese communicator (high standard)
- Suitable HR qualifications preferred
- HRIS / HCM skills preferred (Workday, PeopleSoft, Successfactors etc.)
- Advanced excel and data reporting skills
- Experience in a rapid, fast moving global environment
- Strong customer oriented communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and passion for continuous improvement
A competitive salary, excellent benefits and a culture which supports career development are available with this opportunity at Bristol-Myers Squibb.