Recruitment Consultant | HOT Temp Desk | Property Industry
All vacancies of Australia • Human Resources & Recruitment • Recruitment Consultant | HOT Temp Desk | Property Industry
High Performing Temp Desk with existing strong client relationships in place. We are looking for a driven, sales focused high achiever!
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: Gough Property & Real Estate Recruiters
Work type: Full Time
Salary: Please call Erin Filewood on 0422 692 222
Detail information about job Recruitment Consultant | HOT Temp Desk | Property Industry. Terms and conditions vacancyWhy should you choose to work with Gough Recruitment?
GOUGH Recruitment's vision is to be the leading and preferred industry specialist with a holistic approach to delivering quality talent in the Real Estate, Property, Development and Construction markets. We are a team that conducts itself with integrity, passion, professionalism and a lot of energy! We are committed to providing solutions that create a competitive edge through innovation for clients and candidates, whilst continually developing our own people to create empowerment and accountability.
We are an international company, with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, New Zealand, Singapore and Hong Kong. Get to know us better at www.goughrecruitment.com/page/get-to-know-us/careers-at-gough/ To see a video about our company, visit http://youtu.be/lWg1b6_IbTQ
You will be working on all Temporary & Short Terms Contract Roles across the NSW Business These include: Retail & Commercial Property, Construction & Development, Administration.
This is a high performing HOT desk that will take your recruitment career to the next level! Forget the High & low's of permanent recruitment, earn commissions whilst your on annual leave!
- Sourcing candidates available to complete temp assignments for our clients
- Interviewing, testing and briefing candidates on positions
- Taking job briefs and negotiating and managing warm clients
- Managing a portfolio of new and warm clients and providing exceptional service
- Booking and coordinating temp assignments
- Preparing advertising copy and marketing campaigns via social media and Gough's database
- Completing WH&S checks on site as well as compliance with other documentation
- Work Monday to Friday only
- Ongoing training and support offered - we ensure you succeed
- Take your birthday off on us - after-all it's your day!
- Generous base plus a competitive commission structure
- Regular team incentives including trips away, massages and vouchers
- Team culture like no other!!
Our people are everything to us! We look for positive, motivated and like-minded professionals who are not afraid of hard work and want to make a lot of money - but have a lot of fun in the process. Our teams consist of high achievers, people who love coming to work, love what they do and put everything into it.
Who are we looking for and ?
- Experience within Recruitment and experience in Real Estate / Property is desired but not essential
- We would consider hungry professionals from the Real Estate or Property Industry without recruitment experience
- A track record of job stability
- The ability to build strong relationships with candidates and clients
- A positive & hard working attitude to keep up with the pace of a top sales office
- Immaculate presentation
- Team orientated as we all pitch in to achieve the end result
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
In a Nutshell...
We are looking for an experienced recruitment or someone with love and knowledge for the property & real estate industry, someone with a passion for Business Development, networking and working towards sales targets.
Make the next move, the right move and contact me.
If you'd like to be part of our team, contact Erin Filewood on 0422 692 222 for a confidential chat or hit APPLY NOW. Alternatively you can email at [email protected]
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.
Responds for Recruitment Consultant | HOT Temp Desk | Property Industry on FaceBookRead all comments for Recruitment Consultant | HOT Temp Desk | Property Industry. Leave a respond Recruitment Consultant | HOT Temp Desk | Property Industry in social networks. Recruitment Consultant | HOT Temp Desk | Property Industry on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+
Related jobs in Australia: Technical Recruiter - Information Technology | Recruitment Consultant - Technology, IT, Business, Executive | Senior HR Business Partner | Associate Director, People and Culture Client Services | Payroll / HR Officer - Rockdale - 80k+ super