Trainer and Visual Merchandiser - Van Cleef & Arpels, Sydney
Seeking a passionate and talented Trainer to oversee training and visual merchandising activities of Van Cleef & Arpels in the Australia Market.
Summary about this job
Training & Development
Company: Richemont Australia Pty Ltd
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Trainer and Visual Merchandiser - Van Cleef & Arpels, Sydney. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Surround yourself with beautiful products and work within a stunning environment
- Act as Maison Ambassador and Retail Business Partner of our Maison
- Rare opportunity to deliver high-impact training and VM activities
To oversee the training and VM activities in the Market, in coordination with the Regional Training Manager, the VM and Store Maintenance Executive.
- To implement and maintain in the Australia Market, the Training Strategy developed by Van Cleef & Arpels International & supported by South East Asia and Australia Region, with the purpose of nurturing excellence throughout the network while being a permanent and consistent support of its business performance.
- To deliver high-impact, interactive and consistent training and coaching along the five main fields of actions (Maison & Culture, Business efficiency, Expertise, Self-awareness & Leadership) implemented through in-store interventions and in-room training.
- To ensure the consistency, quality and excellence of the visual merchandising implementation as well as Boutique environment.
- To ensure Visual Merchandising in the boutique is in line with the guidelines, maintained and supported by regular reporting/visits in coordination with Regional team.
- To support the Boutiques and to work in line with the Maison’s strategic plan, in constant contact with Regional Retail Department.
- To develop a positive team spirit and facilitate the coordination of Australia retail projects.
- To act as Maison Ambassador while embodying the values of the brand and excellence of service standards.
- Defines a local training plan for Retail in line with the regional Retail strategy and the global Training strategy
- Plans and monitors the yearly budget accordingly (monthly/quarterly review with Region)
- Participates in the design of new training modules and training tools in coordination with the Regional & International Training Team
- Ensures an efficient communication with the Regional Training department
- Select and propose external consultants if relevant
- Analyse, measure ROI and follow up training plan: consistently collect post-training feedback & action plan from the attendees
- Follow and analyze the performance of each boutique with Retail Manaer (CXE, global turnover, turnover by collection, sales associate KPI…) in line with related trainings
- Organizes Trainings according to local Training Plan (Training venues, logistics, etc. as required to achieve an efficient and coherent development experience. Manage and distribute training materials as required for each program, including new eLearning)
- Executes Trainings in collaboration with Marketing: international Training Catalog & all products launch
- Facilitate internal Training communication : Launch, event, exhibition, competition
- Transmit the Culture and History of the Maison within the team
- Implement and provide individual Sales Coaching for all Sales Associates
- Ensures Training & Coaching follow ups in collaboration with Boutique Managers
- Participate to LMS - Digital Learning Platform - communication in the Boutiques and ensure a regular follow-up of the Training sessions registration
Retail business partner role:
- Analyze Retail team’s performance and skills and identifies training needs,
Training efficiency is measured by Boutiques KIPs and Mystery Shopping results evolution
- Build a dynamic Coaching Plan with the Boutiques, according to business Priorities and Sales Associates development
- Provide required support to the conception and/or animation of key transversal projects in coordination with related expert (such as Retail Operations, CRM, VM, Client Care, HR)
- Be the ambassador and role model in store for visual merchandising, demonstrating an active genuine passion and strong enthusiasm
- Be warrant of the boutique VM implementation (guidelines, zoning, launches), identify improvement area, plan and implement the solutions, share best practices
- Day to Day Visual Merchandising maintenance checks
- Develop & enforce boutique VM expertise (training/coaching)
- Provide regular report on network & competition initiatives
- Consolidate Boutique feedback
- Manage the reordering of props, lighting and visual merchandising tools where necessary
- Create POS and boutique billings follow up
- Keep track of expenses
- Support roll out of key Maison VM projects
- Act as a proactive force in developing the business, leveraging visual merchandising as a way to drive sales
- Overview and discuss store zoning in consultation with Retail Management and Region
- Collaborate with Marketing for events and visual merchandising topics (in store or outside venue)
- Education: Minimum a Bachelor degree
- At least 5 years in Retail, Management experience in the luxury industry, Training or Coaching experience would be a plus
- Good analytical skills
- Results oriented
- Positive attitude and ethical behavior
- Ability to multi-task and drive changes
- Works autonomously with strong organizational skills
- Natural leader with a sense of empathy
- Excellent public speaker
- Excellent communicator with vast intercultural competencies
- Curiosity to improve his/ her own ability & knowledge
- Very good general education and sense for etiquette
- Readiness / flexibility to travel within the local Market (up to 50% of working time in boutiques )
- Fluent in English