Care System Trainer - Clinical
Utilise your exceptional clinical nursing and significant training experience to provide support to users of our client and care management systems.
Summary about this job
Training & Development
Company: Anglicare SQ
Work type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Detail information about job Care System Trainer - Clinical. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Plan, design and implement learning and development activities and materials
- Develop capability of Services to support safe, quality, evidence-based care
- Work across multiple sites and service streams throughout the SEQ region
About the Position
Our new Anglicare Corporate Services function has been designed to support and strengthen our Client Service teams. As a result, we have a number of new management and professional opportunities across four departments (Organisational Development, Governance, Risk & Assurance, ICT and Finance). This is an exciting time to join Anglicare during transformation to reimagine new innovative ways of serving our current and future clients with the opportunity to make a positive contribution and difference.
We are looking for a full time Care System Trainer - Clinical, to join our OD team based in Ann St, Brisbane. This role will provide comprehensive training and support to users of our client and care management systems; and will plan, develop and implement L&D activities relating to these systems.
With an extensive background as a Registered Nurse in a community, aged care or social service environment, you will also be experienced in learning and development services. Your expertise will include:
- Demonstrated clinical and application education and support in a relevant sector
- Familiar with computerised client and care management systems; previous use of AutumnCare highly desired
- A background in L&D which will include developing and evaluating training packages and resources using blended delivery options
- Experience in providing both on-site and remote training support to a range of end users; tailoring presentations and activities to suit audience
- The ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment; able to self-manage and streamline your own workload and responsibilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; capacity to build rapport quickly and effectively
- Solutions-focused, results-driven and confident working within a best practice, continuous improvement framework
To be successful in this role, you will bring a collaborative, team-focused approach and the following capabilities:
- Communication, presentation and facilitation skills, with the confidence to present information in a manner well suited to your audience
- Problem solving skills, an innovative approach and ability to think outside the box
- A consultative attitude and dedication to working with a knowledge-sharing focus
- Comfortable working in an open-plan office with a hot-desk style. The role will also require significant travel to services within the region several times a week
Your qualifications will include:
- A degree in Nursing and current AHPRA registration
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (desired)
- Current National Police Certificate
- Queensland Driver Licence
What We Offer
Anglicare is committed to building a highly skilled workforce, assisted by a dedicated management team. We support our staff with learning and development initiatives, an employee benefits program and progressive human resources management strategies, and are recognised as a leading employer in the non-profit sector. You will also enjoy:
- Working within a team of dedicated and experienced professionals under a proactive manager
- An increase your take home pay with full PBI salary packaging options
- Genuine and ongoing opportunity for professional development and career growth
- A CBD location, with easily accessible public transport options, including bus, train and ferry
- Plenty of choice for coffee and lunch with numerous cafes, restaurants and a local Woolies
Show Your Interest
Apply now and be rewarded with a position that directly and positively influences the quality of life for our clients; working within an organisation that values your professional contribution and personal well-being.
Anglicare is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, those from cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ communities, people with disabilities and people with a lived experience of mental health issues. We promote a child-safe environment and are committed to providing on-going care and protection.
JOB NUMBER S3488
For further information please email
Applications close Monday 9th July 2018
Assistance from Recruitment Agencies is not required at this time
Shortlisted applicants will be asked to complete a Pre-Employment Assessment that requires disclosure of pre-existing injuries, illnesses or conditions that could reasonably be aggravated by performing the duties of this position.
Every day the passionate staff and volunteers of Anglicare Southern Queensland are working to respond to growing community demand for our services. For over 140 years our staff have connected with people on every step of their life path, responding with compassion, creativity, commitment and courage to the needs of the members of our community who require support.
Whether it is providing nursing care and domestic assistance in the home, physiotherapy to enable the return of mobility, emergency accommodation for victims of domestic violence, working with foster carers in the care of vulnerable children, a safe caring environment for the elderly, skills training for young unemployed people or parental education and counselling, Anglicare is here, to offer the best quality support to enable you to live the life that you want.
Anglicare has a workforce of over 2500 people in Queensland across residential aged care, community care and a range of social services programs and is a proud member of the Anglicare Australia network. We provide the support in partnership with government and other support organisations in response to identified care needs throughout Southeast Queensland.