Human Resources Advisor
HR Advisor, joining a fast paced, commercially driven HR team in a privately owned construction company.
Summary about this job
Consulting & Generalist HR
Company: McNab Constructions Australia Pty Ltd
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Human Resources Advisor. Terms and conditions vacancy
McNab - We're a design, construction and civil team that personally invests and cares about our client's projects. We get called when there's a tricky project in the $3m - $50m range that requires more delivery certainty than you'd get from a typical mid-size contractor, yet more flexibility and price certainty than a large 'Tier One' company.
Our approach works, with over 80% of our projects sourced from long-term repeat clients and an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars from our clients in 2016.
The culture at McNab is truly unique. When you put a bunch of people together who are all passionate, energetic, collaborative, and focused on doing the right thing by our customer and subcontractors, it makes coming to work an enjoyable experience. We also have a great work and play balance through various social club activities, boot camps, and Friday afternoon drinks fresh from the Keg.
We are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join our well established and busy team. As a team and as a business we believe that people produce outcomes, we are committed to continual improvement and as a result we have a highly influential, commercially driven HR team.
As an extension of our senior management team, your main areas of responsibility will be;
- Coaching, training and development
- People and performance management
- Resource planning and labour management
- Industrial relations – Including award interpretation
- Project mobilisation and company on boarding
- Employee relations
- Supporting the development and delivery of the HR vision in line with the business strategy
The successful candidate will have;
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience working in a similar role, preferably in construction or heavy industry
- A genuine passion for coaching people and managing high performance
- A true business partnering approach to human resources
- A willingness to travel regularly around SE QLD
- A willingness to be wrong, understand feedback and want to develop.
We're going places, isn't it time for a chat?
Our idea is a simple but sustainable way to build a business, as we plan on being around for a long time. If you'd like to be part of what we're creating here at McNab, click on the APPLY button.