Junior Recruitment Consultant
Grow your recruitment career with us a successful market leader in Recruitment and HR solutions.
Summary about this job
Company: Ashley Services Group
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Junior Recruitment Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
ABOUT ASHLEY SERVICES GROUP
Established in 1968, ASX listed Ashley Services Group have very successfully provided Recruitment and HR solutions to some of Australia's leading organisations. We are part of a group of companies that includes warehousing, trades, white collar and executive recruitment business and employ over 300 internal staff nationally.
ABOUT THE ROLE
A fantastic opportunity within our Sydney CBD offices working 8am-5pm Monday - Friday. This role would suit someone looking to advance their career in a fast ever growing business!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Advert writing
- Screening applicants
- Interviewing potential candidates
- Maintaining active candidate base for customers' needs
- Administration tasks as required
- Completing employment references
- Admin tasks as required
- Updating databases
- Checking weekly payroll
- Fantastic Attitude
- Exceptional work ethic
- Impeccable customer service and relationship building skills
- The ability to work well as part of a small highly efficient team
- Ability to communicate on all levels
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn new systems
The role is available for an immediate start so don't delay applying by following the below prompts alternatively email your resume to [email protected] or for a confidential conversation please call Dearne on 02 8881 3100.