Learning Experience Consultant
Seeking an experienced Learning Design Consultant specialising in project management, vendor management and design.
Summary about this job
Training & Development
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Learning Experience Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Join a team that delivers exceptional learning experiences across Suncorp
- Role offered as a permanent or 12-month contract opportunity in Melbourne
About the role
Work closely with stakeholders including product owners, external learning design partners and business stakeholders, to create learning that builds capability in a creative, inspiring and engaging way.
We are looking for an experienced Learning Consultant with deep understanding of leading-edge learning modes and practices, ideally in digital and social learning. You’ll bring significant experience in consulting and learning delivery project management. You’ll join a high-performing and agile learning team, who are passionate and professional about what they do and are afforded autonomy in their work.
More Specifically you will
- Report to a Learning Experience Leader
- Consult with stakeholders, partners and subject matter experts to create the desired learning and to ensure learning project deliverables are met
- Design and deliver program content to meet organizational capability build needs, either yourself or through third party design partners where appropriate
- Apply creativity and innovation to learning design
- Connect learning solutions to business strategy and employ a strongly customer-focused approach to learning design
- Support and contribute to successful delivery of key project milestones and outcomes as part of a dynamic product team
- Negotiate pricing, and quality of deliverables, and then ensure on-time on-budget delivery at the required quality
- Understand and apply effective cost management principles
- Use appropriate techniques to evaluate the effectiveness of learning delivery
- Operate flexibly, be adaptable and assimilate information quickly
What you will need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will be a seasoned learning professional with proven experience in social/digital learning design, project management and vendor management, in a fast paced and demanding corporate environment. Specifically, you will demonstrate:
- Significant experience in partner management, with proven ability to manage relationships for delivery within agreed parameters
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills, demonstrating confidence and maintaining control under pressure and the ability to navigate complex stakeholder relationships
- Proven ability to deliver projects with changing parameters and some ambiguity, showing tenacity and resilience
- Strong attention to detail, excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Experience working in professional services or a highly regulated industry, with an awareness of the complexities of adhering to regulatory requirements while being creative and innovative
- Capacity for innovation and the ability to explain new and complex ideas in a simple way
- Ability to form productive relationships with peers and to bring positivity, energy and passion to work
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment or equivalent corporate learning delivery experience.
When you join Suncorp you gain access to a wide range of benefits including:
- Discounts on Banking, Superannuation and Insurance products (up to 25%)
- Flexible working arrangements including an agile-work environment, new offices in Melbourne and a range of leave options
- Collaborative and friendly culture promoted through onsite exercise classes, discounted gym memberships and a comprehensive health and well-being program
- Competitive salary offering with annual bonus scheme
Suncorp Group Limited is a top 20 ASX-listed company with $96 billion in assets. The company has evolved into a unique franchise, delivering highly-valued banking and wealth, and insurance products and services across Australia and New Zealand. We recognise and value commitment and encourage our people to maintain a healthy balance between their career and personal time.
If this sounds like you, apply on SEEK now referencing HRC0557854 and the job title (Learning Experience Consultant) in the subject heading. For further information please contact [email protected].
In submitting an application, you are confirming agreement to our Privacy Statement.