Experienced Reward Consultant needed to join the ING HR team on a max term contract role until February 2019 immediate start.
Summary about this job
Remuneration & Benefits
Work type: Contract/Temp
Detail information about job Reward Consultant. Terms and conditions vacancy
When you work at ING you are part of an exciting global business, showing how banking can be different for our Australian Customers. Our Senior Reward consultant (8-month contract) is responsible for providing support to the Reward Team, including the provision of Reward information and advice, as well as being responsible for managing the data submissions for salary surveys and ensuring all positions within ING are matched to appropriate survey roles.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Analytical with a data driven approach
- Act as a Reward & Benchmarking Advisory
- Extraction and manipulation of data from HRIS/payroll systems
- Ensure all sources of data are appropriately recorded to determine current market rates
- Monthly ad-hoc Reporting
- Supporting ad-hoc REM & HR Projects
- Streamlining processes, ensuring continuous improvement across all HR activities and Processes.
- Administration and support of internationally mobile employees into and out of the designated client groups
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 3 years plus generalist HR or Reward experience, Professional accreditation is essential
- Undergraduate degree in HR or business
- Informed view of the external remuneration environment.
- Technical skills across MS Office, HRIS systems and Excel
- Ability to establish effective relationships with internal stakeholders, acting as advisory on people and performance issues in line with employment legislation and policy.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to effectively articulate ideas, and maintain composure in more challenging situations.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage conflicting demands.
At ING DIRECT we are united by our purpose to help our customers get ahead. We dream big, making positive differences in the lives of our customers through innovative technology and simple banking. And the fact that we're Australia’s Most Recommended Bank makes us smile a thousand smiles. It’s a genuine honour and a privilege. We have a great work culture and offer an environment where you really can reach your greatest potential.
How to apply
If you are an exceptional HR Business Partner who is creative, motivated and are up for the challenge…Click "Apply Now" to submit your application!