Recruitment Consultant - Established Real Estate Desk
Are you ready to grow your Recruitment career and raise your earnings to new heights? Then read on...
Summary about this job
Recruitment - Agency
Company: Gough Property & Real Estate Recruiters
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Recruitment Consultant - Established Real Estate Desk. Terms and conditions vacancyDue to an internal promotion, we have recently had one of our PERMANENT DESKS BECOME AVAILABLE! Relationships are already built with both clients and candidates in this sector, so just step in and work this to your advantage! We also have an experienced TALENT MANAGER, who will get a brief on your roles and help you source the Talent for them.
Some more benefits to working at Gough...
- Ongoing training and support offered - we ensure you succeed
- Take your birthday off on us - after-all it's your day!
- Generous base plus a competitive commission structure
- Monthly team incentives including trips away, massages and vouchers
- 5x weeks annual leave
- Strong Maternity Leave program
- Annual conference and training as well as weekly training and mentoring program
- Key and National PSA's in place with strong fees in place
Our people are everything to us! We look for positive, motivated and like minded professionals who are not afraid of hard work and want to make a lot of money - but have a lot of fun in the process.
Our teams consist of high achievers, people who love coming to work, love what they do and put everything into in and our Australian offices have been owned & operated for over 20 years and are experiencing great success!
Who are we looking for and what's involved?
- An enthusiastic and motivated person to leverage off our contacts within the industry
- Use your excellent relationship skills to further build a strong network
- Use your B2B skills to build a larger network of clients
- Become a specialist recruiter in the Real Estate industry
- Use your professional yet friendly nature to massage offer negotiations
- Implement your great organisational skills when organising client/candidate interviews and communications
We are looking for an experienced recruitment professional or a Real Estate or Property person looking for a change. Someone with a love for Business Development, networking and working towards sales targets.
Make the next move, the right move and contact me.
If you'd like to be part of our team, contact Erin Filewood on 0422 692 222 for a confidential chat or hit APPLY NOW. Alternatively you can email me at [email protected]
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.