DES Program Manager
We’re on the hunt for a people-centric DES Program Manager to join our team in Canberra as we pursue our goal to change lives and build careers.
Summary about this job
Company: Chandler Macleod
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job DES Program Manager. Terms and conditions vacancyChandler Macleod is Australasia’s leading provider of integrated people services, working with our clients and partners to unleash potential of our people. We make life easier for our clients, putting their needs at the heart of what we do as we live by our values of empowerment, ownership, respect and doing the right thing. We’re entrepreneurial by adopting a pragmatic commercial mindset, we’re agile in responding to change and we’re resilient in the face of setbacks. We’re connectors who collaborate and build relationships and we influence by communicating with impact. If you’re looking to be a part of something bigger than yourself, we’re on the hunt for a self-motivated and people-centric DES Program Manager to join our team in Canberra as we pursue our common goal to change lives and build careers. This exciting new pilot is an opportunity to assist people with a disability transition into meaningful and sustainable employment.
The 12 month pilot initiative provides people with a disability the training and support to increase their job readiness, while giving them access to job opportunities. Additionally, targeted pre-employment training and individualised wrap around services are provided to help candidates be successful in their new role. A robust six months of post job placement support will also increase their likelihood of success. Reporting to the ACT Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Extensive liaison with DES Providers and Disability Associations to identify a talent pool for placement
- Taking on the role of Senior Job Coach for a portfolio of participants.
- Extensive business development to identify opportunities outside of our existing clients
- Overseeing candidate care and management programs ensuring participants are fully supported throughout their engagement
- Leading process design, workflows and key project KPI’s and guidelines
- Working with internal stakeholders to oversee a smooth implementation of the Program.
- Adhering to guidelines with governance and ensuring processes and activities meet compliance and audit requirements.
- Leasing with key stakeholders to ensure applicant information is shared in appropriate time frames
- Regular reporting to internal and external stakeholders against key milestones
- Ensuring program deliverables are achieved without exception including intensive post placement support