Opportunity for a motivated Corporate Receptionist to join a leading property management business that strives for excellence and innovation.
Summary about this job
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $65000.00 - $75000.00 p.a.
Detail information about job Corporate Concierge. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Leading Property Management Company | Front of House + Event Management
- $65,000 - $75,000 + super | Work in the heart of Sydney's CBD
- Permanent Opportunity | Collaborative & social culture
This leading property management company is looking for a capable Corporate Concierge to join their social and collaborative team. This business truly believes that their employees are the cornerstone of their success.
As a Corporate Concierge for this company, you will be an integral member of a team that prides themselves on a dynamic, high performance culture. The ideal candidate for this role will be immaculately presented, proficient, diligent, punchy and professional. This is a business with a mission to deliver superior outcomes and drive performance both internally and externally across their client group.
As a Corporate Concierge, your role will be fast paced and involve duties including but not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting all visitors professionally
- Assisting with customer and staff enquiries including couriers
- Events coordination and management
- Office coordination including managing stationary and office supplies
- Updating and managing databases
- General office administration duties including any bookings and travel arrangements
- Preparing documentation and invoices
- Any ad hoc assistance as required by the business
In order to be successful in the role of Receptionist you will have/be:
- Previous experience within a corporate reception/office role
- Excellent attention to detail and high level administration skills
- Immaculately presented with solid interpersonal abilities
- Strong verbal and communication skills with a strong customer service focus
- Take initiative and responds well in a fast paced environment
- Ability to build rapport in a team environment with a “can-do” attitude
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
If you fit the criteria for this opportunity, get in touch today by clicking the ‘APPLY’ button now or contacting Praneethaa Pious at AccountAbility on (02) 8296 5311.