Full time Office Coordinator to provide efficient and effective administrative and secretarial support to our multidisciplinary consulting firm.
Summary about this job
Company: Barnson Pty Ltd
Location: Blue Mountains & Central West
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Office Coordinator. Terms and conditions vacancy
Barnson Pty Ltd is seeking a full time Office Coordinator to provide efficient and effective administrative and secretarial support to our multidisciplinary consulting firm based in Bathurst, NSW. Our company provides a friendly team environment, supportive management, and offers great diversity.
This role will see you responsible for all facets of administration whilst ensuring deadlines and company standards are met.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Front office reception
- Receival and handling of telephone enquiries
- General administrative support
- Set up of project folders
- Assisting with the preparation of reports and tender documents
- Project and client data entry
- Recording and distributing meeting minutes
- Filing, document control and archiving on completion
- Basic bookkeeping
- To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A minimum of 2-3 years administration experience
- Strong work ethics and a great work attitude
- High level written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills eg. Outlook, Word and Excel
- Current Drivers Licence
Annual salary for this position is between $45k and $48k, plus 9.5% employer superannuation contribution, and will be assessed based on the skills and knowledge of the successful applicant. Applications close 5.00pm Friday 27 July 2018.
If you are interested in a career opportunity with our successful and friendly business, click 'Apply Now'.