Receptionist / Office Administrator
This role is the perfect position for the person who enjoys being organised and methodical in the office.
Summary about this job
Company: The Recruitment Alternative
Work type: Part Time
Detail information about job Receptionist / Office Administrator. Terms and conditions vacancy
- An award-winning specialist Geotechnical, Structural and Environmental Engineering consulting firm established in 2006
- An international company continuously developing best consulting practices
- Expert in their field
About the Employer
Our client has successfully completed more than 4,000 projects in Australia. Projects include land development, residential and commercial buildings, road and water infrastructure, and mining projects.
Their core business is providing engineering services to local and state governments and authorities, land developers, builders and contractors, architects and other consultants.
About the Role
This is a permanent part- time role from Wed - Fri; perfect for those wanting work life balance. Our client is seeking a highly motivated and self-driven person who has an attention to detail and takes pride in their work. As the Receptionist for the firm, you will be the first impression of the Melbourne office primarily on the phone. Along with supporting the company’s engineers and assisting with their on-going B2B project, you will also manage all calls, travel arrangements, invoicing, and general office duties.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking phone calls and messages
- Creating and issuing invoices
- Contacting clients and sending reminders on outstanding invoices
- Setting up jobs or project details in the project management software; on the job training will be provided
- Project administration
- Ordering stationeries and other goods for office supplies
- Arranging travel and accommodation for the staff
- Other administration tasks
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- 1-2 years’ experience within a similar role. Previous experience in an accounting firm would be an advantage.
- Confident in building rapport with clients and customers.
- Exceptional confidence in answering high volume of calls and ability to work in a busy environment at times.
- Prior experience with invoicing, billing and quotations necessary.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work tasks with excellent time management skills.
- Someone who is Interested in a long-term position.
This offer is a great opportunity for someone who has proven reception experience. Our client is also seeking an individual that prides themselves on professionalism and superior communication skills. The ability to multi-task, along with being a fast learner and able to hit the ground running would prove to be the perfect candidate for this role. This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of a phenomenal company and team.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Position is available for immediate start for the right candidate.
Job ID: KWOGPLROA01