Sales & Customer Administration
This position will allow you to join a great team where you will be able to both use your Sales and Administration Skills.
Summary about this job
Client & Sales Administration
Company: Rosebud Mini Warehousing
Location: Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast
Work type: Part Time
Detail information about job Sales & Customer Administration. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Family Run Business
- Friendly Team Work Environment
- Thriving Self Storage Business
Sales and Customer Administration
18.5hrs per week at $25.00ph plus Super
Every 2nd Saturday for 4hrs at $27.55ph plus Super
About the Business
Rosebud Mini Warehousing is a local, successfully-run family business providing flexible storage solutions to the Mornington Peninsula community. Located in Rosebud under the management of a husband and wife team, the business is looking for the right person to help them manage the sales office and provide administration support and great service to their customers.
About the Role
Your duties will include:
Handling customer enquiries by phone, email and in person;
- Discussing storage options with potential customers;
- Travelling to sites to show customers storage unit options;
- Completing new storage agreements;
- Sales of packing materials;
- Processing payments, cash and electronic;
- Processing invoices;
- Following up outstanding debtors;
- General office administration duties
Position is situated in the pleasant, well presented Sales Office in the Rosebud Business Estate. This is a part- time position with flexible hours for 3 days per week plus every 2nd Saturday.
This role calls for an organised person with initiative who can run the office without supervision. You are a team player, with a bright and friendly personality, able to adapt to different people and work situations. Your experience will include:
- Customer service and sales skills
- Great telephone and customer communications
- Fully competent with Microsoft Office suite e.g. Outlook, Excel
- Experience with other business systems
- General office administration experience
- Experience with invoicing and following up outstandings
- You may have been in a sales/admin role in another industry eg. retail; property management, distribution or warehousing.
You must be reliable, organised, a great communicator and forward thinking , someone who is ready to hit the ground running. And, ideally, you can start immediately.
Rosebud Mini Warehousing is a friendly, team environment and caring workplace that values initiative and dependability. If you are looking for a part-time role with variety to use your Sales and Administration skills then this could be your opportunity.
To apply please include a covering letter, along with your CV, addressing the above selection criteria.
Interviews for short-listed applicants will be held in Rosebud on 20/07/2018. If successful training will start ASAP fulltime for 2 weeks.