Entry Level Administration Assistant
Located in the centre of Parramatta, EML are looking for an entry level Administration Assistant to be a part of our dynamic team.
Summary about this job
Work type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive salary + great benefits
Detail information about job Entry Level Administration Assistant. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Join a dynamic and supportive team here at EML
- Support the wider team in Admin duties and Customer Service
- Ongoing training and development
icare has embarked on a new and unique partnership relationship with Employers Mutual. Our shared purpose is to deliver a new, empowered and empathetic claims model that delivers the most optimal outcome for injured workers and their employers. Together we will be bringing the best of the strategic, focused oversight and direction of icare together with the operational excellence of EML to create a world class customer experience.
Located in the centre of Parramatta, EML are looking for an entry level Administration Assistant to be a part of this exciting partnership and journey with icare. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join the dynamic and supportive team here at EML. Working hours will be Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5:00pm.
Your role is to provide administrative support to the team, enabling the pro-active management of workers’ compensation claims.
CANDIDATES MUST BE
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Competent computer literacy and using the Microsoft Office suite
- Confident speaking to stakeholders over the phone
- Adaptable, flexible and willing to contribute across the organisation
- Able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Part of a supportive, high performance culture that values our people and customers
- Focused on attention to detail
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Able to multitask and prioritise daily workload
Able to quickly gain knowledge and application of policies and procedures
- Organising travel, appointments and following up on any cancellations
- Following up on reports – including medical and allied health, workplace and other sources
- Maintaining accurate database records
- Effectively managing email correspondence
- Requesting reports/case notes, by telephone and email
- Providing all round general admin support to the broader team
- Corporate massages
- Healthcare discounts
- Ongoing development and training
If you are passionate about making a difference to people in their greatest time of need, then we want to hear from you. Come and share EML’s vision of ‘helping people get their lives back’ as a valued employee in this exciting new scheme.
We value our people and are committed to supporting our employees by investing in their professional development and providing generous employee benefits. You'll find our supportive culture, rewards and career development makes EML a company you’ll want to be a part of.
If you have any further questions please email email@example.com or call on 02 8071 3455.