APS 5 Administration Officer
We are seeking applications from high quality Administration Officers to join a team in a Federal Government Department at an APS 5 level.
Summary about this job
Company: Canberra Consulting
Work type: Contract/Temp
Detail information about job APS 5 Administration Officer. Terms and conditions vacancyWe are seeking applications from high quality Administration Officers to join a busy team in a large Federal Government Department at an APS 5 level. The Administration Officer will provide operational support to the Branch, as well as undertake procedural, administrative or operational tasks to support the oversight of the department's programmes and projects.
Working under the general direction of senior staff, the Officer will assist with research and analysis, draft project documentation and provide general project administration. The Officer will also be expected to contribute to planning, resource management and business improvement practices relevant to the work area.
Duties may include some or all of the following:
- Assist and support senior staff with the coordination of operational and project processes
- Support the development and management of documentation in accordance with the department's corporate and programme/project management guidelines
- Contribute to strategic planning and continuous improvement
- Provide advice, procedural guidance and administrative support to staff and stakeholders
- Assist with research and analysis on relevant activities
- Assist and support regular reporting build rapport and maintain stakeholder relationships to support the delivery of agreed outcomes
- Coordinate responses to requests for information about local operations, as well as corporate and programme/project matters
- Coordinate the management of property services, information technology, security services and asset controlContribute to the implementation of corporate initiatives including changes to governance arrangements and new departmental procedures.
You'll receive attractive hourly rates and make a lot of new contacts, so to apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Gabby at Canberra Consulting by clicking the "APPLY' button below and/or call 02 62304700.
Canberra Consulting focuses on delivering highly skilled Professionals to the right roles. CC have the experience and the capability to understand your requirements and match them to the right environment and provide development opportunities. We partner with you to provide personalised service and understand our client's needs and provide a detailed understanding of the opportunity. Our focus is placing candidates into strategic positions where they can deliver outcomes.