Junior Receptionist / Office Administration
GEFCO are seeking a seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team.
Summary about this job
Company: GEFCO Forwarding Australia Pty Ltd
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Junior Receptionist / Office Administration. Terms and conditions vacancy
GEFCO Forwarding s the logistics partner of choice for people that value service worldwide. It is our genuine customer engagement that distinguishes us. We excel in adding value to our customers by continuous investment in our people, embracing technological innovation and delivering transparency and efficiency in the supply chain.
Based in Banksmeadow, NSW GEFCO Forwarding Australia is looking for a junior to work within close-knit team of operational and customs professionals where you will be exposed to all aspects of freight forwarding.
Reporting directly to the Customer Service Supervisor
Standard Working Hours: 08.30 – 17.00
- Answering all inbound calls and directing calls to the correct departments
- General office Administration Work
- Collecting and arrange company post
- Delivery all required documents to the Australian Border Force and the Department of Agriculture
- Arrange the dispatch of parcels ex warehouse
- Strong customer service skills – both on the phone and in person
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge level of MS applications - Outlook, Word, Excel, Windows
- 1-2 years of Freight Forwarding experience
- Must have a drivers licence
- Excellent communicator of the English language (both verbally and in writing)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office including excel, word, PowerPoint
- Effective time management
- Must be willing to learn
This role presents an excellent opportunity to eventually further your career as we are known for promoting from within before looking elsewhere. So if you are looking for a role in Customer Service in Freight Forwarding, this position is for you!