Junior Receptionist / Administration Assistant
Seeking an enthusiastic person to join our team as a full time Receptionist / Administration Assistant.
Summary about this job
Company: City to Coast Stainless
Location: South West Coast VIC
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Junior Receptionist / Administration Assistant. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Dynamic role in a positive and vibrant environment
- Learn new office, admin and finance skills
- Immediate start available
City to Coast Architectural is a Geelong-based custom steel fabrication business who specialise in ‘custom-made’ metal fabrication and architectural steel work including stairs and balustrades for domestic, commercial, residential and industrial clients.
Reporting to the Office Manager, you will be required to carry out the following tasks on a daily basis.
- Answer incoming calls and direct them to the correct person or take messages.
- Data entry including basic accounts processing.
- Carry out routine filing ensuring that key information can be easily located by the project managers.
- Provide general administration support to the wider team
- Ordering goods
- Website and online social media updating
While some experience would be an advantage, it is not a must for this role. More importantly we are seeking someone who has the right personality and work ethic to be part of our team.
To apply for this role, please provide your resume along with a covering letter addressing the following key criteria:
- Must have a strong work ethic and willingness to keep busy
- Has a can-do / proactive attitude towards work
- Has a friendly nature with the ability to get on with other team members
- Can demonstrate why this role in our location is right for them at this time
In your covering letter, tell us why you believe you have the above attributes and give real examples where you can. Make sure you list the criteria number and heading first (in bold text) then provide your answer below that heading in plain italic text.
Applications close on 29th July, 2018.