Supporting our Directors, you will provide exceptional administrative and secretarial support, within a fun, busy and changing environment.
Summary about this job
PA, EA & Secretarial
Company: Private Advertiser
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $60,000 - $69,999
Detail information about job Executive Assistant. Terms and conditions vacancy
We are a rapidly expanding construction services company who provide multifaceted services to a range of high end commercial and residential projects.
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join us. Supporting our Directors, you will provide exceptional administrative and secretarial support, managing multiple tasks within a busy and changing environment.
- Manage the Director's schedule, email and correspondence
- Arrange, prepare for and assist with meetings, including preparation of board packs
- Take meeting minutes and establish and manage a register of actions
- Overseeing and reviewing work activities
- Booking interstate and overseas travel
- File management
- Work with and build relationships with key stakeholders across the group of companies
- Maintaining client contact database
- General administrative tasks and other adhoc tasks where required
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in an EA is essential
- Knowledge of accounting would be desirable
- Experience in the preparation of board packs
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience using Google sheets and Google docs
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Self motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven experience exercising discretion and maintaining confidentiality
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Avoid the busy commute and work close to home- our brand new offices are situated in the South East.
- Free parking
- Fun, productive team environment
- Continued training and development
- Genuine career opportunities as the company expands
- Social and team events
Please note, while we take the time to view all applications, only short listed candidates will be contacted.