Training & Compliance Coordinator
Dynamic Team, Great Brand, Modern Offices
Summary about this job
Company: McGrath Central Coast
Location: Gosford & Central Coast
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Training & Compliance Coordinator. Terms and conditions vacancy
About the business and the role
As a member of the McGrath franchise network, we are proud to be recognised as a forward thinking and respected organisation and are committed to the values of Growth, Integrity, Passion and Leadership. In continually delivering the highest level of service both to our customers and teams we are focused on building a culture of performance and continuous improvement.
In line with our strong commitment to training and resources, an opportunity now exists for the role of Compliance and Training Coordinator. Working alongside our leadership team and supporting the McGrath Central Coast sales team this is an extraordinary opportunity for the right candidate.
Reporting to your Sales Manager this is a key role within the sales team that is focused on providing ongoing training and resources to the sales team and monitoring compliance.
Job tasks and responsibilities
We are looking for a focused, dedicated and committed individual with immaculate presentation and the ability to thrive in a fast paced, continually evolving environment.
Your key responsibilites will be to;
- Assist with on boarding of new starters after initial induction and 1on1 training is completed. Follow up and touch base to answer questions and provide additional training and assistance.
- Rollout and implement new process and systems as introduced to the business ie CRM, technology platforms etc.
- Provide ongoing support and training to existing team.
- CRM champion – learning and being the contact to assist with all staff questions.
- Compliance audits on current listings . Ensure compliance while identifying areas that need training and correction.
- Preparation of sales meeting and training presentations.
- Compliance audits on CPD/Certificate/Licences for each office and ensure correct details are on file.
- Sales Reporting and Resources.
- Provide IT support to the team.
- Create positive relationships with all stakeholders.
Skills and experience
- Strong administration and support experience.
- Strong IT knowledge and skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of compliance and legislation
- A demonstrated commitment to customer service excellence
- A demonstrated ability to work on multiple tasks at one time
- A commitment to ongoing learning and personal development
- A demonstrated ability to develop relationships with a range of stakeholders