Office Junior in Concord, NSW (Data Recovery Lab)
Provide customers updates using our company CRM, pack and send parcels by courier/post each day and manage our hard drive spare parts inventory.
Summary about this job
Company: Payam Data Recovery Pty Ltd
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $40,000 /year (Gross) + Super. Casual full time.
Detail information about job Office Junior in Concord, NSW (Data Recovery Lab). Terms and conditions vacancy
About the business
Payam Data Recovery Pty Ltd has been recovering data from failed/damaged hard disk drives for nearly 20 years. We also recover data from mobile phones, SSDs, memory cards, USB flash drives and RAID arrays. Our super lab is based in Concord, NSW and we have 6 other locations around Australia and New Zealand.
About the role
This role is based on Concord, NSW in our data recovery lab. Working hours will be 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. This is a full time, Casual role. Extra hours and weekend work may also be available if you would like to do extra work as required.
Training will be provided. any prior IT support or IT helpdesk experience is an advantage!
Your daily list of taks will be:
- Support our Sydney CBD office to provide access to data in our Concord Lab using Teamviwer and send customers their ID and password by email/SMS.
- Test hard disk drives and manage our spare parts inventory of over 20,000 spare parts.
- Find the matching hard drive spare parts our staff need and manage our database to ensure it's always accurate.
- Pack and send out parcels/completed jobs by Australia post/couriers each day and unpack new parcels/jobs coming in to our lab from our other 6 offices.
- Update our company CRM/databsase and provide customers email updates.
- Provide support and updates to our other office staff with progress reports on jobs in our Concord lab using our internat chat software called Slack.
- Manage our online store www.harddisks.com.au to process new orders, send updates to customers and add new parts to our online store.
- Sell items for us on ebay, we have lots to sell!
- Help with any odd jobs we need around the office, you will be the main person doing all the one off tasks including setting up new computers, setting up new areas in our office, and any general tasks. We are looking for a helpful person who can do anything! We need you!
Benefits and perks
Work for a nice boss, a friendly work environment and work in a small team that your role is valued and seen to be vital! We need your help!
Skills and experience
All training will be provided. You must have excellent communication skills (English). We want somebody who is reliable, at work every day, on time every day, wants to stay busy and asks for more work when other tasks are done.