Short info about job
Company: University of Bath
Department: Computing Services
Salary: £32,004 to £38,183
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Permanent
Type / Role: Professional or Managerial
Phone: +44-1260 9805816
Fax: +44-1569 6376708
Detail information about job Executive Officer. Terms and conditions vacancy
This is an exciting opportunity within the University of Bath's Department of Computing Services for a skilled administrator. Broad research and presentation skills, alongside an interest in Information Technology are essential.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Director of Computing Services and support the immediate management team with general sector research, support of complex committee work, co-ordinating internal and external management information.
You will be expected to contribute to discussions about process improvement and to implement, maintain and document those methods within the department.
The University of Bath is one of the UK's top 10 Universities with an international reputation for research and teaching at the highest academic standards. The University's buildings are set in an attractive campus about a mile from the centre of Bath, a World Heritage City.
We are committed to personal and professional development. In addition to this we offer the following employee benefits:
- 18% employer pension contributions (8% employee contributions)
- 39 days holiday (pro-rated for part time employees. Including annual leave, discretionary days and bank holidays)
- A flexible working environment
- Ofsted outstanding rated onsite nursery and childcare vouchers schemes
- Salary exchange scheme (cycle to work)
- Interest free loans for public transport seasons tickets and motorcycle purchases for commuting
- Onsite private and NHS dentist, onsite medical centre
- Discounted physiotherapy services
- Onsite parking
Applications will be considered on either a Full Time or Part Time (0.8 FTE) basis.
For an informal discussion about this role, please contact Victoria Evans, PA to the Director by email: [email protected] or ‘phone 01225 386040'.