Regional Sales Manager
Market leading NZX listed services business | Newly created role | Leadership role | Huge career development
Summary about this job
Retail & Property Development
Company: Customise Talent Group
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Regional Sales Manager. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Lead a team of experienced Sales Executives
- Growth industry
- CBD based
Outstanding opportunity to join a market leading NZX listed services business. Growing from strength to strength, through a mixture of acquisition & organic growth, they offer their staff a highly supportive working environment with a number of fringe benefits.
Because of this sustained growth and a recent review of the sales division, they are now looking for a newly created Regional Sales Manager, with strong leadership and & strategic business experience, to join the team.
Reporting to the Executive team, you will lead a team of highly capable, experienced & engaged Sales Executives, to develop and execute the business strategy. Located in Auckland's CBD, your role will be a hands-on leadership role, developing and mentoring the existing sales team and driving new and organic business growth. An overview of your responsibilities includes:
- Drives staff engagement and identifies opportunities for skill growth, encourages self-development and coaches individuals to up skill as appropriate.
- Development of tactical sales plans to ensure the attainment of budgeted volumes and value.
- Set targets, achieve proactive activity levels and monitor performance of sales team.
- Price all newly available stock within delegated authority, consistent with market movement and in conjunction with strategy as agreed with GM Sales.
- Strong ability to manage up – senior stakeholder management required – as well as working across the business; Marketing, Treasury & Finance
Degree qualified, you will have strong sales and leadership experience in a consumer driven business – for example, property, banking, insurance or similar. You will have a strong finance / numerical / analytics experience. You will have outstanding relationship based selling skills and evidence in developing successful and mutually beneficial long-term customer relationships. Not to mention, robust leadership skills and proven capability to lead, develop and influence diverse teams to growth outcomes, effective stakeholder engagement and execution of national sales plans.
This is outstanding opportunity for the right person. On offer is the opportunity to join a market leader, in a high growth business, with strong career development.
To apply, simply follow the steps below and for a confidential conversation, please call Michael Viner on 022 428 0181