An exciting new opportunity exists for a Store Manager to join our team on a full time basis.
Summary about this job
Company: Night 'n Day Foodstores
Work type: Full Time
Detail information about job Store Manager. Terms and conditions vacancy
You will have a proven background as a retail manager developed from previous roles in high turnover reputable businesses.
As a manager you will work in hands on management position, leading from the front, motivating your team while ensuring customers receive outstanding service. This will include running a successful and profitable store, training staff, food preparation and business planning.
We are seeking a person who is able to "hit the ground running" and must be able to prove they fit the criteria's below:
- Stable work record
- Retail experience of at least 2 years
- Full management experience of at least 2 years
- Experience in hiring, training and procedural experience of team members
- Experience in operating POS and security system
- Understanding of the employment, health & safety and other legal requirements of running a business
- Knowledge of products and suppliers in the convenience industry
- Some bakery experience including minimum of a 167 certificate and basic food safety
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Excellent credentials in customer service
- Ability to work within budgets of running a profitable business
- Timely reporting requirements
- Very fluent with numbers including an understanding of mark ups, gross profits, net profits etc.
Personal Attributes Required:
- Ability and want to work weekends and evenings
- Honest with no history of dishonesty
- Great Personality
- Great communication skills
- Self-motivated and an achiever
- Able to lead a team successfully
- Has an eye for detail
- Sets and achieves high standards
As this is a corporate store you will need to be able to follow direction from the Support Office Team.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.