We are looking for an experienced and passionate Centre Director who has previously worked in an Early Childhood environment within a leadership role.
Summary about this job
Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
Company: Goodstart Early Learning
Work type: Full Time
Salary: $36 - $38 per hour
Detail information about job Centre Director. Terms and conditions vacancy
- Diploma or above in Early Childhood Education & Care (or equivalent) is a must
- Professional Development including pedagogy and business acumen
- Above award pay rate + super + incentive scheme to boost your earnings
Our Centre Directors are awesome and love their work…
Are you ready to join them?
At Goodstart our Centre Directors are special people. They love children and are passionate about creating great learning experiences for them. They are also keen to grow their skills and talents to really make a difference. And with Goodstart being a not-for-profit social enterprise and Australia’s largest early learning and childcare provider they are part of something big, that improves the lives of families and communities across the country. Currently, Goodstart Merriwa is looking for a talented and passionate Centre Director for our 82 place exceeding service, the role is full time 38 hours per week and permanent. Goodstart Merriwa is located off Marmion Avenue and is situated on the expanding north coast, close to local schools, shops, transport and road networks. Our centre boasts four rooms for our children to grow and learn in ranging in age from six weeks to five years. Our centre provides individualised programs for Nursery, Toddler and Kindergarten.
Inside, all of the rooms - from Nursery to Kindergarten - are all set up in line with an Early Years Learning Framework, with sensory and play based learning opportunities. Colourful, stimulating surrounds ensure the children have the chance to grow and develop through sensory, play-based learning; and we are focused on ensuring the children are ready to take that all important step up to school.
Is that you?
You will be joining an organisation with a Vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life.
You will help achieve this by:
- Delivering our bespoke learning program developed in collaboration with global leaders in pedagogical practise;
- Building fantastic relationships with families through daily contact in person and using specialist social media tools;
- Working closely with your Administration Officer to building attendances through community networks, and national attraction programs; and
- Leading a dedicated, passionate and committed centre team of 14 staff
In return, you will receive:
- A highly competitive salary and performance bonuses;
- A tailored 10-week Welcome Program;
- Quality professional development in both pedagogy and business outcomes;
- Assistance from a dedicated Centre Support team in areas such as finance, facilities, people management and inclusion;
- Networking events to share ideas with other Centre Directors; and
- A suite of employee benefits including retail discounts, travel and insurance.
For more information on what a career at Goodstart might look like, visit https://www.goodstart.org.au/about-us/careers-and-training .
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment