College Lectureship and Fellowship in Economics
Short info about job
Company: University of Cambridge
Department: Magdalene College
Salary: £37,075 to £39,324
Hours: Part Time
Contract type: Fixed-Term/Contract
Type / Role: Academic or Research
Phone: +44-1258 2152740
Fax: +44-1392 5271484
Detail information about job College Lectureship and Fellowship in Economics. Terms and conditions vacancy
Held in association with research post in the Faculty of Economics
Magdalene College in association with the Faculty of Economics in the University of Cambridge invites applications for the above post, tenable from 1 January 2018 for a fixed term of three years.
The person appointed will divide their time equally between:
- College teaching and (small-group) supervisions for the Cambridge undergraduate degree in Economics (the ‘Economics Tripos’), and
- Research in association with the Cambridge-Institute for New Economic Thinking (C-INET) in the Faculty of Economics.
Remuneration will be at an appropriate point on the University of Cambridge Single Salary spine depending on qualifications and experience.
Applications, to be submitted by email to the Human Resources Manager at Magdalene College, e-mail: [email protected], must include:
- A curriculum vitae and statement outlining interest and plans for the post.
- A copy of a recently published article or portion of a book or thesis (not to exceed 12,000 words).
- The names and contact details, including affiliations and email addresses, of three referees who are acquainted with the applicant’s research. At least one referee should be able to comment on the applicant’s teaching.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday 2 October 2017.
Further particulars of this post can be found at: http://www.magd.cam.ac.uk/current-vacancy-cto-in-economics/ Proof of Right to Work in the UK is required to be shown at the interview stage. Information on Magdalene College can be found on the College website (www.magd.cam.ac.uk) and on the Economics Tripos on the Faculty of Economics website (www.econ.cam.ac.uk).