Research Analyst GDPR
Administrative,Library Services and Information Management,PR, Marketing, Sales and Communication,International Activities
Short info about job
Company: Trilateral Research Ltd
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Permanent
Type / Role: Professional or Managerial
Phone: +44-1461 7401458
Fax: +44-1506 7248474
Detail information about job Research Analyst GDPR. Terms and conditions vacancy
Trilateral Research Ltd. is a leading London-based multi-disciplinary research, consulting and technology services development company. Our teams collaborate across social sciences and technology development, deriving insights that support data-driven innovation. We deliver bespoke, multi-disciplinary services to clients in the public and private sectors (including European Commission-funded H2020 innovation projects).
Trilateral is looking to recruit a research analyst GDPR who has expertise and experience in relation to the following:
The post-holder will be expected to liaise with project partners across the EU and to deliver high quality research and project outputs in a collaborative and supportive research-intensive environment.
Training in GDPR will be provided.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Interviews and dialogue with data protection authorities (DPAs) and data protection officers (DPOs) across the EU about their training requirements in relation to the GDPR;
- Development of training / e-learning materials (principally webinar material) for DPAs and DPOs;
- Testing and validation of the training materials;
- Disseminating the training materials to DPAs and DPOs.
In addition, the successful candidate may be called upon to
- Conduct research work related to current projects, writing reports or sections thereof;
- Contribute to the research and writing of content for grant proposals and tender submissions;
- Attend and/or present at conferences and workshops, involving occasional travel outside the UK.
- Candidates will have or be near to completing a PhD and have teaching experience in relation to privacy, data protection and/or other issues involving new and emerging technologies.
- Candidates should have very strong, demonstrable writing skills and preferably will have already published papers in peer-reviewed journals.
- Candidates should have good presentation skills.
- Candidates should be based in the UK or in Ireland.
References are required, and salary offered will be commensurate with experience.
Contact: [email protected]Website: www.trilateralresearch.com