Business Development Head – Grants and Funding
Fundraising and Alumni,PR, Marketing, Sales and Communication,Senior Management
Short info about job
Company: Innovative Technology and Science
Salary: £75,000 per annum or in line with skills and experience
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Permanent
Type / Role: Professional or Managerial
Phone: +44-1369 4999298
Fax: +44-1358 8588256
Detail information about job Business Development Head – Grants and Funding. Terms and conditions vacancy
Innovative Technology and Science Limited (InnoTecUK) is a fast-growing technology and consultancy company with a diverse client base. We provide industry-leading clients with expert consultancy services such as technical concept development, identifying EU/UK funding routes and development of funding applications. Our high success in securing grants for our clients has enabled them to develop new technologies for various industrial applications.
This is a new role, with a goal to drive business and revenue growth by establishing a new Grants and Funding business unit within the company. The role requires building on your own industry networks for business development opportunities.
You will focus on the grants and funding needs of industry and research organisations, by identifying client requirements, advising on various funding and grants opportunities available, and development of funding and grant applications. Insight into available EU and UK funding opportunities and sustainable business planning for this new division is essential.
People management is key for this exciting role. Acquiring resources to deliver these consultancy services will feature largely in this role. You will manage service provision to the client and oversee operations to ensure client satisfaction. This will include management of the team with a ‘hands-on’ aproach addressing issues relating to the full life-cycle of funding applications such as conceptualisation, consortium building, application submission and quality assurance procedures.
The role is based out of Cambridge, UK, with possibility of frequent travel.
- Educated to a degree level
- Proven expertise of effectively developing and managing long lasting business to business relationships
- Full knowledge of the lifecycle in developing EU and Innovate UK funding applications
- Proven record of successful delivery of EU and Innovate UK funding applications for industrial and research clients
- You will have up-to-date field knowledge of current technical funding opportunities
- Highly developed presentation, interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate at all levels
- A flexible approach to travel as required
- Salary in the region of £75,000 per annum or in line with skills and experience
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual holidays plus public holidays
To apply please send your CV highlighting ‘Business Development Head’ in subject line to: [email protected]
Innovative Technology and Science Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer